Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about HIV

S.A brothers and sisters,

today I want to share with you some knowledge I have gained from the past 4 years till now.It is regarding the disease that causes AIDS ,known as HIV.
    Just for straight clarification : HIV and AIDS are not the same ,HIV weakens the immune system and therefore the body is subject to other disease that will result in
    death such as cancer.AIDS is the last stage of the infection.Before the disease was called GAIDS GAY Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.But it was later changed so that they people think it affects all people equally ,whether hetero or homo.
    I have once read in a medical journal an article written by a professor ,in which he said : "Normally viruses dont distinct by gender or sexual orientation ,but whether you believe it or nor ,HIV seems like a disease that only chooses homosexuals".Therefore the act of sodomy makes the body a receptor of that virus.You might think that HIV spreads easily when two heterosexuals engage in sexual activity ,but that's not correct.HIV is very difficult to spread amongst heterosexual couples.There were many studies made by army medical scientists who monitored the health of soldiers when they were deployed somewhere in East Asia.The soldiers that did not use drugs ,had sex with prostitutes without any protection over a long period of time ,but they never got infected with virus.Please note that I am not encouraging something illicit here ,I am just giving some details.

A study made in Singapore : "Despite the fact that the heterosexual community is at least 20 times larger in numbers than the gay community, in 2011, Singapore’s health ministry reveals that the number of homosexual and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV, overtakes that of heterosexual men".

Another study made in Denmark : "A research that focused on countries with long history of gay marriage i.e. Denmark and Norway, showed that married gays and lesbians have a shorter lifespan than their conventionally married counterparts – by 24 years"

Imagine that they have a shorter lifespan by 24 YEARS ! What does that tell us ? Acting against the nature of our bodies destroys the body.It makes the body prone to fatal diseases ,and homosexual behaviour will ultimately result in an HIV infection.But the media illustrates the virus as something that is everybodys business so that there is constant funding to search for cures and better treatment.As you know ,the media is best in spreading evil ,that's their main goal.
    And the peak of shamelessness are those who claim that a person is born gay.

An answer to them is given by Dr. John Tay : "In his book, Born Gay? Dr John Tay, clinical geneticist and former Head of the Division of Human Genetics in NUS, talks about the contrast in opinion between public and the scientific community, on whether gays are born this way. He noted how public’s popular belief stems from the media play up of early scientific studies in the 1990s on brain structures, twin studies and the Xq28 gene. These studies have in fact been heavily criticized by fellow professionals to be flawed and biased. It must be noted too that other than the media headlines, the very same researchers of these studies have themselves confessed that they have not found anything genetic that is deterministic of the homosexual orientation."

“The effects of genes on behaviour are very indirect because genes make proteins, not preferences. The scientific truth is that our genes do not force us into anything. Genes are responsible for an indirect influence, but on average, they do not force people into homosexuality. The startling conclusion is that genetic factors are much less important than environmental ones in the causation of homosexuals. On this basis, the claim by homosexuals that ‘I am born that way, so I cannot change’ is simply not true.”

If you do research on your own ,you will understand that HIV is a gay disease ,it's their punishment on this earth.I am not saying that heteros cannot be infected ,of course you can be when there is blood transfusion.
    Don't read mainstream media ,because they all follow the same agenda and feel no shame in lying ,read some serious medical and biological experiments and results ,it's not easy to find them but they exist on the internet.

Re: The truth about HIV

i agree that no one is born gay,it doesn't make sense for someone to be born gay to me.,for someone to be born gay (IMO) is to say that Allah(SWT) has made a mistake in creation which is impossible since Allah(SWT) doesn't make mistakes.This topic is very controversial do to the fact that homosexuals are slowly becoming acceptable worldwide,and it is a scary issue for a believer to deal with.,their are tons of gay muslims now that from what i heard are trying to establish "a gay muslim community" this is the reality and just goes to prove that we are living in the ages of the Dajjal..May Allah protect us all from this evil filthy things

Comment

I done a 3 year course about ' Child development and young people' i was aiming to become a teacher some time in the future after i have my kids and their all grown up... So one day in the usual class of about 26 students we were discussing primary schools and their reaction to parents " Who don't want their boys to dress up in girls clothing" meaning dresses and high shoes.. So i was surpried to hear the teacher who by the way i invited thrice to dinner she was insisting that the parents who deny their boys to dress up and be' who they are ' are neglecting them and should be reported to social services!!! I know 4 collegues who work in that department and even they were shoocked after i informed them.. Anyway i stood up and said 'You're wrong and this will only contribute towards further confusion and curruption and I walked out.. never looked back!! I had only one year left i was going to get my degree but I refuse to work and teach the innocence wrong and currupt them further.

When a child says their gay it don't mean that its true.. Kids are young and naive.. But parents listen and abide!

Oh and by the way she's Pakistani muslim
      Last edited by Fragile; 15-05-16, 03:03 AM.
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Its not just a gay disease, but it spreads easier in gays due to a known scientific reason which I won't say here. Anyway if this is Gods punishment to gay people then how is it that HIV positive people are living normal length lives now and it's not a death sentence anymore? Are you saying that humans can defend against Allahs punishment if we research the topic hard enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Fliz View Post
          Its not just a gay disease, but it spreads easier in gays due to a known scientific reason which I won't say here. Anyway if this is Gods punishment to gay people then how is it that HIV positive people are living normal length lives now and it's not a death sentence anymore? Are you saying that humans can defend against Allahs punishment if we research the topic hard enough?
          Yes I know why it spreads easier among gays I wont say it here either.It is gay disease because it is almost non-existent in heteros who dont take drugs or engage in illicit behaviour.
          A punishment doesnt have to be death.Do you know how many pills they have to take daily to keep viral load in a normal level ? Living with HIV also makes them easy prey for harmless infections

Comment

As long as their on treatment and their tcell count is fine they don't get harmless inflections. Most of the new medications prevent them from getting infections.

Comment

This is very wrong.
              HIV affects anyone who comes into contact with it exactly the same.
              The homosexuals are more affected because they are a smaller community of people engaging in illicit sexual activity.
              Not only that, in engaging in sodomy, there are micro tears in the tissue that allow for the virus to be transmitted via blood or semen.

This disease is more prevalent amongst homosexuals,
              but it is NOT a homosexual disease.
              It is a sexually transmitted disease.

As Muslims we avoid zinaa anyway, so InshaaAllah may Allah protect us from becoming infected with such a terrible disease.

The facts about the pathology of HIV in this post simply are incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.America View Post
                This is very wrong.
                HIV affects anyone who comes into contact with it exactly the same.
                The homosexuals are more affected because they are a smaller community of people engaging in illicit sexual activity.
                Not only that, in engaging in sodomy, there are micro tears in the tissue that allow for the virus to be transmitted via blood or semen.

This disease is more prevalent amongst homosexuals,
                but it is NOT a homosexual disease.
                It is a sexually transmitted disease.

As Muslims we avoid zinaa anyway, so InshaaAllah may Allah protect us from becoming infected with such a terrible disease.

The facts about the pathology of HIV in this post simply are incorrect.
                Yes Muslims avoid zinaa ,but it's not all about it.Consider how much fornification happens around the world day and night (actually the world is drown in it) and if HIV was a virus that is just a common STD ,the world today would have been in a state of emergency because of the number of infections.But that's not the case ,it is the case only amongst homosexuals.

In addition ,male circumcision has been proven to reduce the risk of infection significantly.

Comment

Brother I am not sure what part of the world you live in, but that IS the case.
                  Look at places like South Africa where children are born with AIDS due to their mothers being raped by AIDs infected patients.
                  HIV is an STD.
                  It affected homosexuals more, due to the culture that homosexuals have formed.
                  But the disease in no way specifically targets homosexuals.
                  Any person who has sex with any other person who is infected WILL 100% become infected with the virus, whether they are circumcised or not.

Now not every person who is HIV positive will develop AIDs right away, that's true.
                  But your suggestion that HIV is a gay virus is simply wrong.

I'm speaking as someone who has had to study about this disease, it's causative agent, pathology, and treatments.

Comment

Working...
                  X