Halal jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halal jobs

[MENTION=138156]Azidano[/MENTION] it sounds very interesting but i have no money to do it, i also dont have the qualification that i need to start a business and i dont trust people enough to crowdfund, i have always seen that go wrong
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      [MENTION=138156]Azidano[/MENTION] it sounds very interesting but i have no money to do it, i also dont have the qualification that i need to start a business and i dont trust people enough to crowdfund, i have always seen that go wrong
      You seem to be knocking down every idea that's on offer sis. What is it that you want to do?

Comment

Is there such thing as a completely halal job in a kafir country?
        Narrated Anas:
        The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Zaitoonah View Post
          You seem to be knocking down every idea that's on offer sis. What is it that you want to do?
          Yea i know i have seen it i sound very negative in this thread, i really cant help it sis i just dont have money. Im just going to keep looking for cleaning jobs and stores like that don'tsell food etc, and theres halal catering maybe in sha Allah
          I really dont intend to bw negative its just hard
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
            Is there such thing as a completely halal job in a kafir country?
            Like office work i suppose

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yea i know i have seen it i sound very negative in this thread, i really cant help it sis i just dont have money. Im just going to keep looking for cleaning jobs and stores like that don'tsell food etc, and theres halal catering maybe in sha Allah
              I really dont intend to bw negative its just hard
              I'm sure you don't intend to sis.

Those are great ideas. You should look into them. It might not seem ideal to you but you have to start somewhere. Have you thought of going back to school maybe?

What about private tutoring? Working as an interpreter? Or being a childminder?

Comment

You can start a business online first if you don't want to have a location in the beginning, tons of people selling online things like candies, cakes, art..etc.
                Does your country have any funding programs for young entrepreneurs?
                17-07

Comment

I would have had a suggestion for you if you were male.
                  You could have worked as Shia sheikh .... just gather them ,tell them bullshit and they will throw money at you
                  Last edited by nocturnalman; 15-05-16, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnalman View Post
                    I would have had a suggestion for you if you were male.
                    You could have worked as Shia sheikh .... just tell gather them ,tell them bullshit and they will throw money at you
                    Hahaha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I'm sure you don't intend to sis.

Those are great ideas. You should look into them. It might not seem ideal to you but you have to start somewhere. Have you thought of going back to school maybe?

What about private tutoring? Working as an interpreter? Or being a childminder?
                      I cant go to school because it costs money and my parents wont pay because i didnt finish the last education i took :/

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
                        You can start a business online first if you don't want to have a location in the beginning, tons of people selling online things like candies, cakes, art..etc.
                        Does your country have any funding programs for young entrepreneurs?
                        Thats a really good idea sis to do an online shop, i will certainly think about it

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I cant go to school because it costs money and my parents wont pay because i didnt finish the last education i took :/
                          That's tough.

Well, do you know how to sew? I know a sister with no qualifications but she taught herself how to sew. Now she's making clothes for sisters (abayahs, dresses, etc)

Comment

That's tough.

Well, do you know how to sew? I know a sister with no qualifications but she taught herself how to sew. Now she's making clothes for sisters (abayahs, dresses, etc)
                            Yea i do actually, thats a good idea :jkk:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

The online business idea is pretty good.

I know some people who advertise on Facebook and stuff.

Crowdfunding doesn't mean that you need to trust people. It means they need to trust you, Sister :)

Comment

Working...
                              X