Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halal jobs

:salams

First im going to apologise for making a thread like this, i assume there have been simalar threads before.

Basically i am looking for a job since 4 months now, i have a diploma but specified in cook so i cant do that since pig and alcohol.
    I cant do a job in administration because in belgium they expect you have a bachlor degree for that, i cant clean because there are waaay too many cleaning ladies looking for a job so basically i am out of ideas, i dont know what jobs to search for, also i cant work at home because my mum would never allow me.

do you please in sha Allah have some ideas for jobs?

:jkk:
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Re: Halal jobs

Belgium sounds like a place with not so many opportunities .... would you be willing to study something else ?

I have studied IT and Telecoms but never worked in that field since I have graduated (3 years ago) ,it's hard these days to find something
    Last edited by nocturnalman; 13-05-16, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnalman View Post
      Belgium sounds like a place with not so many opportunities .... would you be willing to study something else ?
      i cant study, my parents paid for several studies of mine and they wont be willing to fund me once again. also i really want to move out so i would prefer to work asap
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

are Diploma and Bachelor Degree level studies not state subsidized in Belgium ?

Comment

are Diploma and Bachelor Degree level studies not state subsidized in Belgium ?
          they arent too expensive but not free

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

what about nursing?

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
              what about nursing?
              I would need to go to school for 3 more years, and idk how to feel about washing non mahram men daily :s

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

then all that is left is marrying a rich man ;)

Comment

then all that is left is marrying a rich man ;)
                  Haha let me know if you know 1

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Is retail work hard to attain for a Muslim woman in Belgium? Could you get backroom/stockroom work in retail of customer facing roles are too hard to attain.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                      Is retail work hard to attain for a Muslim woman in Belgium? Could you get backroom/stockroom work in retail of customer facing roles are too hard to attain.
                      You mean like in h&m or something?

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                        You mean like in h&m or something?
                        Yeah and the equivalents.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                          Yeah and the equivalents.
                          Yea i thought of it but i am annoyed by the fact that i need to "modernise" my hijab meaning wearing jeans etc and the contact with non mahram men, i remember working at the cash register and i touched a whole lotta man hands a day

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Yea i thought of it but i am annoyed by the fact that i need to "modernise" my hijab meaning wearing jeans etc and the contact with non mahram men, i remember working at the cash register and i touched a whole lotta man hands a day
                            Yh I guess you are expected to dress in a fashionable manner in a clothing store.
                            What about stockroom work though ....you wouldn't be expected to dress up for that.

Also how about receptionist work?

Comment

:wswrwb:

The struggle is real. I've passed up many jobs because of the haram elements.

What about daycare work? That's pretty safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X