SISTERS ONLY - Asian clothes advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SISTERS ONLY - Asian clothes advice

I see the bridal wear - asian style (like this below) - and they usually have a head scarf draped backwards. is it possible if you have a formal asian event, to find an Asian suit like this, but not bridal? so with the head scarf thing to cover your hair?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...63166527034185

Re: SISTERS ONLY - Asian clothes advice

I have been following this shop on FB for a while now and the quality of their clothing is excellent. They can also custom make any dress for you or if you have a specific dress you want, they can duplicate it also. They specialize in middle eastern and Indian clothing.

https://www.facebook.com/elancouture
    تعيش وسط ماء دموعها و نار حبها

Comment

I love Asian clothes sometimes the sleeves can be transparent. Good luck finding ur dress tho..there lots shops on Instagram and Facebook. Also if live in London upton park has lots of shops there.

Comment

To the OP where are you located?

Yes you can find that type of dress but it will cost you money. That bridal wear is over $2K USD. For non-bridal wear, you can switch out the color and maybe switch the skirt for a trouser pants (but I don't think that will save you much money). I would still think it will cost you over $500 for casual version of this. If you want this type of heavy work on the scarf then it will cost you more. If you want bit cheaper (and by cheaper I mean 400-500 USD) then you have to with a scarf with no embroidery work just a nice trim. to be honest, the heavy work makes it impossible to wrap the scarf around as normal hijab hence most brides (even hijabi brides) leave the dress scarf hanging while wearing a simple hijab underneath. The cheap dress with normal scarf can be used as hijab

I have to say, the high cost is worth it. I purchased a simpler version of Pakistani dress (could have been used as engagement outfit but I used it as nikkah outfit), I love it. It is my go to outfit for any events & I receive so many compliments for it. It is much better than buying 3 normal desi party wear

Comment

Working...
        X