How do I control my lust in school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I control my lust in school?

I am 17, and I am severely lusting after a girl in my school who shares a lunch period with me.....I know zina is haram, and I know touching outside of marriage and dating are haram, and being friends with a namahram are haram, but I talk to her anyway, and I lust after her while I talk to her.....I even got her phone number....how do I end this haram relationship and get rid of my lust? EDIT: Should I masturbate to get rid of the urge to commit zina?

Re: How do I control my lust in school?

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    I am 17, and I am severely lusting after a girl in my school who shares a lunch period with me.....I know zina is haram, and I know touching outside of marriage and dating are haram, and being friends with a namahram are haram, but I talk to her anyway, and I lust after her while I talk to her.....I even got her phone number....how do I end this haram relationship and get rid of my lust? EDIT: Should I masturbate to get rid of the urge to commit zina?
    :salams

Delete her number. Don't talk to her. If you do ,lower your gaze while you are. You'd see how awkward it gets lollllllll:)

And masturbation... No comment-_-

Also if you had enough taqwa you eoukd avoid on her so work on gaining taqwa. And Hey! Guess what?? Ramadan is near Alhamdulillah. And what is one of the purposes of fasting in ramadan??? To gain taqwaa!!
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

O you who believe, the fasts have been enjoined upon you as they were enjoined upon those before you, so that you may have taqwa” (2:183).
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

You're like a man who keeps sticking his hand in the fire then complaining about how much his hands hurt, give it a rest already.
        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

How about u marry her?
          Or u stay away from her?

May Allah help u.

Been there done that
          I know the struggle

Comment

Just don't be a pervert and lower your gaze.

And that girl you're lusting after, if you're lusting after her, imagine how many other guys are lusting after her? Eeeeeeeew Lool

Go to an all boys school.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
              Just don't be a pervert and lower your gaze.

And that girl you're lusting after, if you're lusting after her, imagine how many other guys are lusting after her? Eeeeeeeew Lool

Go to an all boys school.
              And how does the fact that others guys may be 'lusting' after a girl make her 'eeeew'?

Not her fault. You can stop calling men perverts aswell.

Comment

Goofball is an understatement.

Comment

Avoid her forget her existence pretend you're already married and ask yourself if your wife would like that, make dua, read Quran listen to Nasheeds talk to your friends who are male.

Comment

...And they called it puppy love...

Jokes, I'm high on food.

Comment

:salams

You said it yourself, it's a haram relationship. Think about it, this haram relationship may get you some pleasure/excitement in this dunya, but why are we Muslims even here in this dunya? We are here to worship Allah. To strive to stay away from haram and do good deeds so that we can be saved from punishment in the akihira. So you can look at it in the sense that, you are handing over your akhira for this haram relationship in the dunya. Your loss.

Fear Allah and repent from entertaining this haram relationship. Think about your akhira.
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Akhi do you fast regularly? If you don't this (along with lowering your gaze) is your solution. Don't worry about other solutions until you do this one, this is the solution that the messenger of Allah (Sal Allahu alayhi wa sallama) gave to those who can't marry. If you fast 3 days a month and it doesn't work, fast Mondays and Thursdays. If this doesn't work increase until the fast of Dawud (every other day), if after this it doesn't work then think about other solutions. But until you are fasting every other day, your solution is to increase in fasting, unless you are able to marry.

Comment

You need to change from being a boy to being a man.

And a real man has control over his passions and desires.

I know you are young and your judgement is clouded by infatuation of women, but get a grip of yourself and think about your future in both worlds. Giving into your desires is a surefire way of ruining both.

As for masturbation, you will just be opening yourself up to a new addiciton and temptation, so dont do it.

Keep you mind, body and soul clean,

May Allah make it easy for you.

Comment

Do online schooling if the temptation is so severe.

Comment

be careful about slipping into zina ,because it will be a hard time for you to get out of it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X