Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best thing to do right now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best thing to do right now??

OK, so the situation is like this. I am giving my O levels exam under British council and the exam routine is such that theres one exam at 10am to 12:30pm and another from 3 to 4pm. Its on Friday and we will not be allowed to leave the premises between the exams. Now the Jummah is at 1:30. I will be sitting in the exam room doing nothing during the prayer. I will try to convince an invigilator to come with us to a mosque but most likely it wont work. The reason why we will not be allowed to get out is that at 10:30 we will be giving Accounting exam and Human bio at 3. Those who dont have human bio will give accounting at 3. To make sure that we do not leak the question paper, they will not allow us to leave or meet anyone.

So what should I do. I know that praying the Jummah is a must but gien the circumstances, what is the best option??

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Re: What is the best thing to do right now??

does this help at all?

https://islamqa.info/en/79667

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Re: What is the best thing to do right now??

OK then I will pray with other kids in Jamaat, ya know.

Comment

Working...
      X