Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
    Well he would have to be in order to claim to be Messiah. After all jews believe messiah is descendent of Dawud(AS).
    https://abdurrahman.org/2014/09/04/r...i-chapter-370/
    1819. `Abdullah bin `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: One day the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) mentioned Al-Masih Dajjal (the Antichrist) in the presence of the people and said, “Verily, Allah is not one-eyed but Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye which looks like a swollen grape.”
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Commentary: All these narrations about the mischief of Dajjal are correct and have been narrated through reliable narrators, and all scholars agree on their being true. They have been reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, whose narrations are unanimously accepted by the `Ulama’.

The second coming of the Prophet ‘Isa (Jesus) from the heavens is proved on the basis of such reliable and true narrations that none can contradict them. Before the Day of Resurrection all these things will happen, and it is essential to believe in them.

Dajjal would be a descendant of the Jews, and he will be called Dajjal because of his mischief. The meaning of Dajjal is `one who greatly resorts to fraud and deception’.

Allah will also give him some extraordinary powers to test the belief of the Muslims. Dajjal will claim to be the lord of the world. A large portion of the Jews will be with him. He has also been named as Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal in some narrations. Jesus, son of Mary (Peace be upon them) will have the honour of killing him.
    Who is the commentary by?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Who is the commentary by?
      Abu Zakaria Muhiy ad-Din Yahya Ibn Sharaf al-Nawawī's commentary on riyad-us-salihin
      Here's pdf, look at pg 529:

http://istaba.org/books/riyadh.pdf

Comment

Bait thread

Comment

Abu Zakaria Muhiy ad-Din Yahya Ibn Sharaf al-Nawawī's commentary on riyad-us-salihin
          Here's pdf, look at pg 529:

http://istaba.org/books/riyadh.pdf
          An-Nawawi is the author but who is the commentary by?

I don't understand how the the ahadeeth about ad-Dajjal being blind in one eye explain that he is Jewish.

Comment

I don't understand how the the ahadeeth about ad-Dajjal being blind in one eye explain that he is Jewish.
            If you read about the jewish belief in messiah, the messiah will be a descendent of David. So, he has to be jewish by default. Do I need to show you all that as well?
            Anyway,
            http://www.amazon.com/Riyad-us-Salih...3074721&sr=1-2
            The book was compiled by Imam An-Nawawi who was the great scholar of Hadith and Fiqhof his time. Commentaries on the Ahadith have been added by Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf of Pakistan who had originally executed them for the Urdu edition of this book. The English translation of the book and the - commentaries was performed by Dr. Muhammad Amin and Abu Usamah Al-Arabi bin Razduq who have performed their task with utmost care and profound interest.

Comment

An-Nawawi is the author but who is the commentary by?

To save my time:

http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15).

Comment

If you read about the jewish belief in messiah, the messiah will be a descendent of David. So, he has to be jewish by default. Do I need to show you all that as well?
                Anyway,
                http://www.amazon.com/Riyad-us-Salih...3074721&sr=1-2
                The book was compiled by Imam An-Nawawi who was the great scholar of Hadith and Fiqhof his time. Commentaries on the Ahadith have been added by Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf of Pakistan who had originally executed them for the Urdu edition of this book. The English translation of the book and the - commentaries was performed by Dr. Muhammad Amin and Abu Usamah Al-Arabi bin Razduq who have performed their task with utmost care and profound interest.
                Who provided the commentary that you posted?

Comment

Who provided the commentary that you posted?
                  I think it's the english translation.

Comment

Originally posted by sister07 View Post
                    First and foremost you need to stop hating, hate is a sickness, its no path to God! How dare anyone desecrate a symbol of another religion, that's outrageous. Faith is supposed to humble you, bring you closer to the Almighty, a person of faith, shows mercy, kindness, humility, a person of faith should be able to reach out to all humanity in a kind and courteous manner. Love is the way to God. Why blame our so called problems on other communities, jealousy is sinful, if you have a problem with how successful the Jews are instead of hating them ask yourself what have you done in your local community to help people, I don't mean people of your faith, I mean the wider community, those who have faith as well as those who don't. It sickens me when I see Muslims constantly whining about there problems, what have our scholars done to combat the problem we find ourselves in, well, to be fair they are doing something about it now. I still have hope! Find peace within your soul and sop being jealous of what other communities have achieved, they struggled and committed themselves and can stand successful today! Period! Ask ourselves what have we done? We have been a lazy community, allowing ridiculous extremist views to take over our youth, arrogance, whinging, doing stupid things, hurting humanity, Is this what we have to show? The Prophet peace be upon him would be ashamed of us if he was here today.
                    Allah says:
                    O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). Chapter 49.

I suggest we stop complaining and do some soul searching. Live and let live
                    "There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "I will surely ask forgiveness for you, but I have not [power to do] for you anything against Allah . Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination." [Qur'aan 60:4]

(Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrahim and those with him,) meaning, his followers who believed in him,
                    (when they said to their people: "Verily we are free from you...'') meaning, `we disown you,'
                    (and whatever you worship besides Allah: we rejected you,) meaning, `we disbelieve in your religion and way,'
                    (and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred forever) meaning, `Animosity and enmity have appeared between us and you from now and as long as you remain on your disbelief; we will always disown you and hate you,'
                    (until you believe in Allah alone,) meaning, `unless, and until, you worship Allah alone without partners and disbelieve in the idols and rivals that you worship besides Him.'
                    [Tafsir ibn Kathir 60:4]

Prophet Muhammad [Salah Allah ‘Alaihi wa Salam] said: “Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith:
                    1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle become dearer than anything else.
                    2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah’s sake.
                    3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (Atheism) after Allah has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in fire.” [Bukhari]
                    Notice the second point says, that he loves a person, he loves that individual. So the love, my dear brother is to that believing individual, and your hate is to that disbelieving individual.
                    Shaykh Ibn Jibreen [May Allah preserve him] writes about point # 2:
                    “We say: And he should hate the individual, and he hates him only for Allah’s sake, even if he was the closest relative. The companions may Allah be pleased with them, hated their brothers, and they hated their fathers, and hated there grandchildren, and hated their children, when they were not from amongst the allies of Allah”.
                    http://ibn-jebreen.com/book.php?cat=...35&subid=33311

Shaykh Saleh Al-Fawzan [Explanation of Al-Aqidah Al-Tahawiya]:
                    “You hate the individual for the sake of Allah, not because of wronging you. Rather, you hate him, because he is an enemy of Allah, and this is the Religion of Abraham [‘Alaihi Al Salat wa Al-Salam]: Loving for the sake of Allah, and hating for the sake of Allah”
                    [then he quotes the verse]
                    “And scholars have mentioned that people in the matter of love are of three categories:
                    First: Those who are loved an absolute love, with no hatred with it. These are the Angels, the Prophets ‘Alaihi Al Salat wa Al-Salam, the pure believers like the companions … Also the Salaf, and Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Al-Jama’ah, because of the purity of their creed, and what they are on of Truth, and their obedience of Allah and his Messenger.
                    Second: Those who are hated an absolute hate with no love, and they are the disbelievers and the enemies of Allah.
                    The Third group: Those who you have for [them] both love and hate, and this is the sinning believer. He is loved from one way, and hated from one way. You love him because of what he has of goodness and obedience, and hate him because of what he has of disobedience and defiance, that is how the Muslim must distinguish”.

“Love for the sake of Allah is the love you have for a believer because of the Religion of Allah, and his obedience to [Allah’s] orders, not for any wordly interest or relationship. And hate is its opposite, and it is to hate the sinner because of his sin in proportion to his sin, and hate the Kuffar (Disbelievers) and dissociate from them (Baraa Minhum)”.
                    http://fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/inde...Option=FatwaId

"There are two pillars of Tawheed (La ilaaha Illa Allah). The first consist of denial of all that is worshipped besides Allah, while the latter consist of the affirmation of Allah as the only one worthy of worship.
                    – La ilaaha which is Al Kufr Bil Taghout (Rejection of Taghout)
                    – Illa Allah which is Al Emaan Billah (Belief in Allah)."

"The five conditions of al-Kufr bil Taghout:
                    1. To believe that the worship of Taghut is Baatil (false, useless). The way you declare kufr in Taghout is to first to believe that it (taghout) is falsehood. Allah Almighty said:
                    “That is because Allah – he is the truth, and what they invoke besides him, it is Batil. And verily, Allah – he is the most high, the most great.” (Hajj 22:62)

2. To keep distance from taghout (Ijtinaab ut taghout). It is essential that we distance ourselves from All Taghout, Allah Almighty said:
                    “And verily we have sent among every Ummah a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allah (alone), and keep distance from Taghout.” Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied.” (Nahl 16:36)

3. Declaring animosity towards taghout (Al ‘Adaawa lil taghout). You Must Hate Taghout and declare war on Taghout, Allah Almighty informed us about Ibrahim (peace be upon him):
                    “Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrahim and those with him, when they said to their people: “Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you hostility and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone…” (Mumtahinah 60:4)

4. Hatred (Al Bugdh). There is no way for a believer to believe in Allah Almighty and love Allah Almighty, and also love the shaytan, or any other taghout. But rather we must hate those who hate Allah The Glorious, and we must hate all Taghout. Allah Almighty said:
                    “Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrahim and those with him, when they said to their people: “Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you hostility and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone…” (Mumtahinah 60:4)
                    Allah Almighty said:
                    “He (Ibrahim) said: “Do you see now that which you worship, you and your fathers before you? For they are enemies to me except the Lord of the Worlds” (Shuara 26:75-77)

5. Declare takfeer on taghout (Takfeer Al Taghout), and those who worship them. It is impossible for someone to insist that any Taghout is Muslim, we cannot disbelieve in Shaytan, distancing ourselves from him, hating him, declaring animosity on him, and then insist that he is Muslim, rather we must make takfeer on him, and call him kafir beyond any doubt. The same applies for those who worship others besides Allah. A Muslim is one who has accepted Islamic monotheism as his or her religion. Since Islamic Monotheism is to worship Allah Alone, it is impossible for anyone who worships something else besides Allah to be a part of this religion.
                    Allah The Most High said:
                    “There is no compulsion in the deen, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path, whoever rejects taghout, and believes in Allah, he has got a firm hold of the most trustworthy handhold that will never break, and Allah is the All hearing, all knowing.” (Baqarah 2:256)"
                    http://www.al-aqeedah.com/tawheed/th...of-tawheed.jps
                    Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 12-05-16, 07:36 PM.
                    وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنْكًا

And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life.
                    (Quran 20:124)

Comment

silly question. Apart from western people, it's the jews who have been the greatest enemy of Islam. Infact, the Dajjal(anti-christ) will be jewish.

Oh and mocking the prophet(S) and Islam is already being done by jews like Chernick, Koch, Saban, Geller, Jacobs, Weiner, Horowitz, Pipes, Foxman.
                      Making fun of the holocaust can achieve nothing other than to make the person doing it look like a complete git (to put it mildly).

I'm not fan of drawing pictures of the Prophet either, it's pointless, no one needs to do it.

I don't understand the point in just offending people for the sake of it, I hope the OP is a troll.

Comment

smh.....

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

This seems totally normal for a new user... Nothing strange at all.
                          “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

Originally posted by LLS View Post
                            Making fun of the holocaust can achieve nothing other than to make the person doing it look like a complete git (to put it mildly).

I'm not fan of drawing pictures of the Prophet either, it's pointless, no one needs to do it.

I don't understand the point in just offending people for the sake of it, I hope the OP is a troll.
                            Depends where you live. Where I live, most of us make fun of jews and holocaust quite a lot (even the semi-religious ones) and especially when israel is at war with Hamas. In europe, however, making fun of Holocaustianity can land someone in jail.

Comment

What's the benefit of doing that ?
                              Are we really that free of problems to concentrate on such useless things ?

Comment

Depends where you live. Where I live, most of us make fun of jews and holocaust quite a lot (even the semi-religious ones) and especially when israel is at war with Hamas. In europe, however, making fun of Holocaustianity can land someone in jail.
                                Have you ever seen photographs from the camps?

Comment

Working...
                                X