Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

    You see, most of the world hate us Muslims now because of what the mainstream media says, and the mainstream media is run by the Jews, so I hate Jews and I'm asking this: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"? We Muslims know that David (Dawud, AS) is a prophet in Islam and this so-called "Star of David" just bothers me, it's nowhere mentioned in Islam. I mean, is it REALLY the star of Dawud (AS) or some people (Jews?) made it up?

  • #2
    Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

    Is it ok? No... I dont remember where but I read that it is forbidden to disrespect,mock..etc another's religion,gods...etc, for they may turn and try to mock Islam,God,..etc.

    That is like asking if we can burn a "depiction" of Jesus...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

      Nothing suspicious at all about this new user.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

        Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
        Is it ok? No... I dont remember where but I read that it is forbidden to disrespect,mock..etc another's religion,gods...etc, for they may turn and try to mock Islam,God,..etc.

        That is like asking if we can burn a "depiction" of Jesus...
        (Yes, ayah of Surah Al-an'aam.)

        وَلَا تَسُبُّوا الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَسُبُّوا اللَّهَ عَدْوًا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ زَيَّنَّا لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ عَمَلَهُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ مَرْجِعُهُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ

        "Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did." (6:108)
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        -------------------------------
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

        Comment


        • #5
          Unlike the menorah, the Lion of Judah, the shofar and the lulav, the Star of David was never a uniquely Jewish symbol.

          During the 19th century the symbol began to proliferate amongst the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe, ultimately being used amongst the Jewish communities in the Pale of Settlement. A significant motivating factor was the desire to imitate the influence of the Christian cross.The earliest Jewish usage of the symbol was inherited from medieval Arabic literature by Kabbalists for use in talismanic protective amulets (segulot) where it was known as a Seal of Solomon.The symbol was also used in Christian churches as a decorative motif many centuries before its first known use in a Jewish synagogue.Prior to the 19th century, official use in Jewish communities was generally known only in the region of today's Czech Republic, Austria and possibly parts of Southern Germany, having begun in medieval Prague.

          The symbol became representative of the worldwide Zionist community, and later the broader Jewish community, after it was chosen as the central symbol on a flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.


          The identification of the term "Star of David" or "Shield of David" with the hexagram shape dates to the 17th century.

          (Wiki is my friend)
          Last edited by Law Monsieur; 12-05-16, 07:01 AM. Reason: Format

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

            First and foremost you need to stop hating, hate is a sickness, its no path to God! How dare anyone desecrate a symbol of another religion, that's outrageous. Faith is supposed to humble you, bring you closer to the Almighty, a person of faith, shows mercy, kindness, humility, a person of faith should be able to reach out to all humanity in a kind and courteous manner. Love is the way to God. Why blame our so called problems on other communities, jealousy is sinful, if you have a problem with how successful the Jews are instead of hating them ask yourself what have you done in your local community to help people, I don't mean people of your faith, I mean the wider community, those who have faith as well as those who don't. It sickens me when I see Muslims constantly whining about there problems, what have our scholars done to combat the problem we find ourselves in, well, to be fair they are doing something about it now. I still have hope! Find peace within your soul and sop being jealous of what other communities have achieved, they struggled and committed themselves and can stand successful today! Period! Ask ourselves what have we done? We have been a lazy community, allowing ridiculous extremist views to take over our youth, arrogance, whinging, doing stupid things, hurting humanity, Is this what we have to show? The Prophet peace be upon him would be ashamed of us if he was here today.
            Allah says:
            O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). Chapter 49.

            I suggest we stop complaining and do some soul searching. Live and let live

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

              What a troll thread...why don't you work on making yourself better rather than going round hating on other people....
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                Originally posted by GSUser43 View Post
                You see, most of the world hate us Muslims now because of what the mainstream media says, and the mainstream media is run by the Jews, so I hate Jews and I'm asking this: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"? We Muslims know that David (Dawud, AS) is a prophet in Islam and this so-called "Star of David" just bothers me, it's nowhere mentioned in Islam. I mean, is it REALLY the star of Dawud (AS) or some people (Jews?) made it up?
                Star of "David" is not an originally jewish symbol.

                And ignore the jew-phile opinions....
                Last edited by Spicen; 12-05-16, 05:26 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                  Originally posted by Law Monsieur View Post
                  Unlike the menorah, the Lion of Judah, the shofar and the lulav, the Star of David was never a uniquely Jewish symbol.

                  During the 19th century the symbol began to proliferate amongst the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe, ultimately being used amongst the Jewish communities in the Pale of Settlement. A significant motivating factor was the desire to imitate the influence of the Christian cross.The earliest Jewish usage of the symbol was inherited from medieval Arabic literature by Kabbalists for use in talismanic protective amulets (segulot) where it was known as a Seal of Solomon.The symbol was also used in Christian churches as a decorative motif many centuries before its first known use in a Jewish synagogue.Prior to the 19th century, official use in Jewish communities was generally known only in the region of today's Czech Republic, Austria and possibly parts of Southern Germany, having begun in medieval Prague.

                  The symbol became representative of the worldwide Zionist community, and later the broader Jewish community, after it was chosen as the central symbol on a flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.


                  The identification of the term "Star of David" or "Shield of David" with the hexagram shape dates to the 17th century.

                  (Wiki is my friend)
                  the only person who attempted to use some logic instead of using emotional bs. MashaAllah, well done.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                    Originally posted by GSUser43 View Post
                    You see, most of the world hate us Muslims now because of what the mainstream media says, and the mainstream media is run by the Jews, so I hate Jews and I'm asking this: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"? We Muslims know that David (Dawud, AS) is a prophet in Islam and this so-called "Star of David" just bothers me, it's nowhere mentioned in Islam. I mean, is it REALLY the star of Dawud (AS) or some people (Jews?) made it up?
                    Mocking Holocaustianity(worship of the holohoax) really riles up the jews, so if you want to make them angry, that's what you should target.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                      Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      Mocking Holocaustianity(worship of the holohoax) really riles up the jews, so if you want to make them angry, that's what you should target.
                      But...why do you need to?

                      That's like someone giving advice how to rile up Muslims- i.e. through mocking the Prophet.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                        Originally posted by LLS View Post
                        But...why do you need to?

                        That's like someone giving advice how to rile up Muslims- i.e. through mocking the Prophet.
                        silly question. Apart from western people, it's the jews who have been the greatest enemy of Islam. Infact, the Dajjal(anti-christ) will be jewish.

                        Oh and mocking the prophet(S) and Islam is already being done by jews like Chernick, Koch, Saban, Geller, Jacobs, Weiner, Horowitz, Pipes, Foxman.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                          Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                          ...the Dajjal(anti-christ) will be jewish...
                          Where is that from?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                            Originally posted by LLS View Post
                            But...why do you need to?

                            That's like someone giving advice how to rile up Muslims- i.e. through mocking the Prophet.
                            http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-02-1...ally-christian

                            Many people call pegida, nazis. They are anything other than nazis. Hitler would have face-palmed at that statement.
                            In their 19-point manifesto, the leaders of Germany’s PEGIDA movement say they want to defend “Judeo-Christian western culture.”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Is it okay to desecrate the "Star of David"?

                              Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                              Where is that from?
                              Well he would have to be in order to claim to be Messiah. After all jews believe messiah is descendent of Dawud(AS).
                              https://abdurrahman.org/2014/09/04/r...i-chapter-370/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X