Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

    Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    The cop can't do anything, stop worrying...I doubt the boss will press the issue any further...they might write down a report and just throw it into their filing cabinet....
    If the boss went to the cops then the cops would know what time the email was sent...the pigs just trying to scare you....do some breathing exercises and you will be fine in shaAllah
    thank you sister.....thank you, all of you else as well

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

      How old are you?

      Why would u call cops for hack?

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

        A simple check of the 'sent folder' would have sufficed. Talk about creating drama...

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

          Originally posted by shay5 View Post
          The cop can't do anything, stop worrying...I doubt the boss will press the issue any further...they might write down a report and just throw it into their filing cabinet....
          If the boss went to the cops then the cops would know what time the email was sent...the pigs just trying to scare you....do some breathing exercises and you will be fine in shaAllah
          update: turns out there was no hacker.....I merely wrote a post months ago saying i felt suicidal and the man's son shared it with the man....I told the cop that I was worried someone sent a shock URL from my email, and that I had sent them in the past (to fox news anchors and friends, but I didn't tell him that), and that people would be more likely to believe that I had done it because of my history, and I also told him I was worried the hacker insulted the man's young daughter, due to my history of trying to befriend and/or date young girls....now he lied and wrote in the report that I sent a pornographic shock url to girls, and now I could get in trouble for sexual harassment.....even though I m innocent

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

            Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
            update: turns out there was no hacker.....I merely wrote a post months ago saying i felt suicidal and the man's son shared it with the man....I told the cop that I was worried someone sent a shock URL from my email, and that I had sent them in the past (to fox news anchors and friends, but I didn't tell him that), and that people would be more likely to believe that I had done it because of my history, and I also told him I was worried the hacker insulted the man's young daughter, due to my history of trying to befriend and/or date young girls....now he lied and wrote in the report that I sent a pornographic shock url to girls, and now I could get in trouble for sexual harassment.....even though I m innocent
            Just say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.

            If there is no proof, then say: See? you were only assuming!
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

              Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
              update: turns out there was no hacker.....I merely wrote a post months ago saying i felt suicidal and the man's son shared it with the man....I told the cop that I was worried someone sent a shock URL from my email, and that I had sent them in the past (to fox news anchors and friends, but I didn't tell him that), and that people would be more likely to believe that I had done it because of my history, and I also told him I was worried the hacker insulted the man's young daughter, due to my history of trying to befriend and/or date young girls....now he lied and wrote in the report that I sent a pornographic shock url to girls, and now I could get in trouble for sexual harassment.....even though I m innocent
              I think it is better for you to stop talking...let your mother talk for you and maybe even remove your internet privileges because you cannot control yourself...but stop talking too much...
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

                Bro you should not be considering suicide, it's a sin, then you'll face Allah in a state of sin. And you shouldn't be calling the cops over stuff like this. Take a look at the cop block page, there are so many cases of cops shooting innocent people and getting away with it so calling the cops should be a last resort when your life is under threat, not a first option over a simple misunderstanding. Next time someone like your mum makes a statement that worries you, then make sure of what she's actually talking about before jumping to conclusions.

                The cop was just doing his job in the most inappropriate, unprofessional way which isn't surprising and should teach you to next time think thrice before even considering calling the cops. Anyway, if you're threatened by a cop again, just say I want a lawyer and don't say anything else. This is a trick the cops use to try and trick vulnerable people into confessing to crimes even if they haven't committed any because cops probably get better prospects for the more people they arrest even if they arrest innocent people and besides, you're a non white Muslim person so you're more likely to be found guilty of stuff and less likely to be taken seriously.

                I'm not saying this to tell you off, I'm saying this cos' I'm concerned for you and just want you to be equipped with the right answers in case you ever find yourself in a problematic situation again. Once you know the right things to say, people are less able to give you trouble, even if they have a badge and gun. The cop was probably racist anyway.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

                  Originally posted by neelu View Post
                  Bro you should not be considering suicide, it's a sin, then you'll face Allah in a state of sin. And you shouldn't be calling the cops over stuff like this. Take a look at the cop block page, there are so many cases of cops shooting innocent people and getting away with it so calling the cops should be a last resort when your life is under threat, not a first option over a simple misunderstanding. Next time someone like your mum makes a statement that worries you, then make sure of what she's actually talking about before jumping to conclusions.

                  The cop was just doing his job in the most inappropriate, unprofessional way which isn't surprising and should teach you to next time think thrice before even considering calling the cops. Anyway, if you're threatened by a cop again, just say I want a lawyer and don't say anything else. This is a trick the cops use to try and trick vulnerable people into confessing to crimes even if they haven't committed any because cops probably get better prospects for the more people they arrest even if they arrest innocent people and besides, you're a non white Muslim person so you're more likely to be found guilty of stuff and less likely to be taken seriously.

                  I'm not saying this to tell you off, I'm saying this cos' I'm concerned for you and just want you to be equipped with the right answers in case you ever find yourself in a problematic situation again. Once you know the right things to say, people are less able to give you trouble, even if they have a badge and gun. The cop was probably racist anyway.
                  thank you so much sister......and btw, I am white. I'm Turkish.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

                    Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                    thank you so much sister......and btw, I am white. I'm Turkish.
                    Anyone who is not Anglo-White (including eastern Europe ,Russia ,and Scandinavia) is not considered white.
                    I was blonde as a kid till the age of 12 and now I am whiter than most white people here in Australia (they are actually red) and they never consider me white

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X