Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

I live in the state of Georgia, usa...
    I got a call from my mom at work, who demanded to know why I sent an inappropriate email to my sister's boss...she said it was under my name....
    I told her I didn't (I didn't) and said someone must have hacked my account, or created a new account under my name and framed me...
    I called the cops
    and the cop was very rude and kept saying that he thought I sent the email, and tried to force me to give a time of the hacking....I eventually said around 4 pm because my mom called around that time....
    he boxed me into a corner while I was having a panic attack (I have them a lot) and told me "so your report is that someone hacked your email at this time?" and I said yes, and he said, "I'll have this report filed, if you're lying ima send you to jail." and he kept saying he could send me to jail and even showed me his card and said, "might as well tell me now youre lying..." and I have autism and panic disorder and I am having a panic attack now could I go to jail if my mom misunderstood and there was no hacking? I even pondered suicide out of fear of going to jail astagfirullah....what should I do????

Re: I'm suffering, Trouble with cops, I need your duas....

In trouble with the cops now?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      In trouble with the cops now?!
      I'm guessing you didn't even bother to read the question....remember the need for manners, dear brother....manners...

Comment

Remain calm and does this cop know about your condition?

Are you still at work? Wait for your mum to come back and as soon as things have calm down you can take it from there, you're panicking, recite Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Don't worry. Stay calm. Maybe she acts in this way because it's part of her job doing that. Don't be scared and tell her about your condition. Then, wait for your mother.

Comment

Remain calm, and wait for your mother. Afaik you don't have to answer the polices questions. You have the right to remain silent. Anytime they ask you a question tell them you're waiting for your mom.
            Narrated Anas:
            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

:salams

don't worry, calm down, they are cops, so what? you did nothing wrong, so calm down! There is nothing to stress here, since you did nothing wrong! just take it chill. :)

If they ask you for personal information, or unnecessary information, just say "There is no need to" etc.
              May Allah SWT help you and ease your anxiety, calm you down, and grant you insight. Ameen.

And Allah SWT knows best.
              Last edited by Serinity; 10-05-16, 10:57 AM.
              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

:start:

:salams

Always know your legal rights; he cannot arrest you with a warrant, and for a warrant he needs probable cause and sending someone an inappropriate email once (even if you had sent it, which I know you did not) is not reason for taking you to jail.

First, never talk to cops without a lawyer present. Second, cops notoriously fib to get you to confess some dastardly deed (imagined or not).

So, again, never ever ever ever talk to a cop without a lawyer present.

Thirdly, if he comes knocking at your door, (and :insha: he doesn't do that - trust Allah SWT) in the worst case scenario, ask to see the arrest warrant and lawyer up when the officer read you your Miranda rights. By law, they have to afford you an attorney if the case is a criminal case. Also, remember that you didn't commit perjury; so, there is nothing to fear. The cop won't likely waste his time :insha: with this, but he probably only said that to make you scared because you made him do paperwork by filing a report, and cops can be as prone to laziness as any other government employee. Remember they're only human.

Since you fear this cop or at least the harm from him or those like him, read this Sunnah effective dua, "Allahummak-fineehim bima shita." What this dua means is, "O Allah, protect me from them with what You choose (or as You will)."

Fourthly, and the most important, have faith in Allah SWT. None can harm you if you are under Allah's protection.

:wswrwb:

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                I got a call from my mom at work, who demanded to know why I sent an inappropriate email to my sister's boss...she said it was under my name....
                I told her I didn't (I didn't) and said someone must have hacked my account, or created a new account under my name and framed me...
                I called the cops
                and the cop was very rude and kept saying that he thought I sent the email, and tried to force me to give a time of the hacking....I eventually said around 4 pm because my mom called around that time....
                he boxed me into a corner while I was having a panic attack (I have them a lot) and told me "so your report is that someone hacked your email at this time?" and I said yes, and he said, "I'll have this report filed, if you're lying ima send you to jail." and he kept saying he could send me to jail and even showed me his card and said, "might as well tell me now youre lying..." and I have autism and panic disorder and I am having a panic attack now could I go to jail if my mom misunderstood and there was no hacking? I even pondered suicide out of fear of going to jail astagfirullah....what should I do????
                Prophet ﷺ (peace be upon him) was reportedly asked: “Which of our companions are best?” He ﷺ replied: “One whose appearance reminds you of God, and whose speech increases you in knowledge, and whose actions remind you of the hereafter.”
                Prophet ﷺ (peace be upon him) said: “Do not cause harm or return harm. Whoever harms others, then Allah will harm him.”

Comment

You shouldn't have called the cops. And now they are trying to mess with your head. Know your rights, even as a minor.

You should have sat down and talked to your mother and explained the whole mix up. Cops were not necessary.
                  Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

I agree with Plumeria's comments, but at this stage, there is no harm in you speaking to a lawyer either.

the law is involved, and you need to protect yourself.

good luck

~ML~
                    If you, or anyone you know, needs a Lawyer, please message me

Comment

I called the cops
                      If you're lying and sent that filthy message then they will find out from the IP address and if not then they'll just leave you alone..
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                        If you're lying and sent that filthy message then they will find out from the IP address and if not then they'll just leave you alone..
                        And it's a good thing you called the Coppers cause that shows you're innocent and you need their help in solving this accusation... Get a lawyer
                        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                        Guide me on your path to your janna,
                        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I called the cops

Its good that you made the report before they did which gives u the upper hand always.

since you are the one who has be wronged there is nothing to fear brother... walk in head high and keep denying it ... dont panic and only fear Allah nothing else
                          The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

turns out my mom misunderstood.....what happened was, I wrote a post on google plus (a social media site) about how I wanted to die, and my sister's boss's son saw it, and shared it with his dad........it wasn't an email to begin with, it was just something I shared with my followers, one of whom was my sister's boss's son.......my mom said yesterday she would go to the court house today to clear up the misunderstanding.

Comment

The cop can't do anything, stop worrying...I doubt the boss will press the issue any further...they might write down a report and just throw it into their filing cabinet....
                              If the boss went to the cops then the cops would know what time the email was sent...the pigs just trying to scare you....do some breathing exercises and you will be fine in shaAllah
                              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
                              X