Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a bank telling manager support a family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a bank telling manager support a family?

After high school, I want to get a liberal arts major and work part time as a bank teller......if the jobmarket is not good for my major, ill move up in ranks after years of experience and become a teller manager......but can this job support a family? it says that the average teller manager salary pays $41,000 a year......and the girl I intend to marry lives off an imam's salary (one of the reasons I want to know this is because I want to know if my salary will be good enough for marriage)....also, I am worried about the fact that the bank telling job market is on the decline due to atms and computers......can a bank telling manager job support a family?

25k is a enough to starts a family
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Re: Can a bank telling manager support a family?

I'm beginning to think that this may very well be a parody account.

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
        25k is a enough to starts a family
        are you sure, brother? I don't want to make the wrong decision...keep in mind I live in a metropolitan area, so price of living is greater.....and I live in the USA

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          I'm beginning to think that this may very well be a parody account.
          why do you feel the need to insult me just for asking a simple question, brother.....why?

Comment

I live in the US. too, 41k is actually more than enough.
            “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
              why do you feel the need to insult me just for asking a simple question, brother.....why?
              Why?

Comment

Why?
                im just going to agree to disagree, and assure you that this is not a parody account....I just happen to be a bit of a goofball.....now, I'm done arguing with you

Comment

Stay away from banks.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Islamic Bank insha Allah :up:

Muslim (1598) narrated that Jaabir said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) cursed the one who consumes riba and the one who pays it, the one who writes it down and the two who witness it, and he said: they are all the same.
                    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post

Muslim (1598) narrated that Jaabir said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) cursed the one who consumes riba and the one who pays it, the one who writes it down and the two who witness it, and he said: they are all the same.
                      Too many Muslims take working for banks as something light, not a big deal when it is a major sin and not halal employment.
                      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working in a bank... marrying a musician... next thread will probably be something to do with liquor...

Comment

Working in a bank... marrying a musician... next thread will probably be something to do with liquor...
                          brother I apologize if I have caused you any inconvenience....but I deserve to use this site just as much as you do, and I do not appreciate you mocking me. Thank you.

Comment

Average household income in USA is $43,585. That is household income and not individual income. Regardless of what part of USA you are living on, most likely the average community will have house income of 43K. So at 40K you will be just like everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post

there aren't very many Islamic banking jobs here in Georgia.....

Comment

Working...
                              X