X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    Re: 3 Types of Kufar

I don't think is correct, hearing about Rasoolallah :saw: is all that matters.

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
    Shaykh Muhammad Al Oraifi (Prominent Shaykh Student of Sh. Bin Baaz) was asked " will all non muslims go to jahanam? "

in which he replied ( i am paraphrasing and translating it so ..... ):

Kufaar are split into 3 types :

1) Never heard of islam ever

2) Heard of a distorted vision of Islam .. their source of info comes from enemies of islam or people of biddah.. so they dont know the real thing

3) They know about islam in a general sense .. similar to how much we know about Confucianism Zoroastrianism ,etc ..... and no one has discussed islam with them (made a huja) or answered any of their concerns regarding it ... no one has explained islam to them properly

The rulings for each group is :

1) And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. 17:15

some mufassiroon said that they would be trialed and tested on the day of judgement..

2) same as ruling for kuffar group 1

3) same ruling as kuffar group 1 & 2 .... their concerns and questions are keeping them from becoming muslims (like why does sharia ask this or that) so if they have been answered by people (a complete huja) and they still choose to disbelieve and continue on their misguidance (like abu jahl and abu lahb) .... then they are destined for hell but you cannot judge wether they are in it or not becasue this knowledge is reserved to Allah swt.

Rather, they say, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are in their footsteps [rightly] guided." 43:22

Conclusion:

No one can condemn anyone to Jannah or Naar .. because you dont know if the full huja was completed on them

source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eHHGpwtQ0
    هل كل الأجانب الكفار في النار !! جواب: الشيخ العريفي

(This was a reply on another thread but i thought it deserved to be a thread in and of itself)

I don't understand the reason for these categories when every kafir can be put into the third group, making the other two superfluous. People who leave or never accept Islam do so because they don't accept the evidence, or, you might say no one has answered their concerns properly(according to them at least). What's your opinion on this? I mean, how do you define "full huja"?
    Last edited by quark; 11-05-16, 10:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Taleb
    replied

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
    asalaamu alaikum brother

I don't understand Arabic so I could not understand the video.

but jazakallah khair for for the posting this thread.

wasalaam
    Salaam

I just included the video so u guys know where the info is coming from ... But I translated it Alhamdulillah

Wa jazak khayr brother

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied

asalaamu alaikum brother

I don't understand Arabic so I could not understand the video.

but jazakallah khair for for the posting this thread.

wasalaam

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

jazakallaha khair

Leave a comment:

• bhshawon
    replied

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Taleb
    replied

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    Jzk
    wa jzk

Leave a comment:

• obaid_m
    replied
    3 Types of Kufar

Jzk

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Taleb
    started a topic 3 Types of Kufar

3 Types of Kufar

Shaykh Muhammad Al Oraifi (Prominent Shaykh Student of Sh. Bin Baaz) was asked " will all non muslims go to jahanam? "

in which he replied ( i am paraphrasing and translating it so ..... ):

Kufaar are split into 3 types :

1) Never heard of islam ever

2) Heard of a distorted vision of Islam .. their source of info comes from enemies of islam or people of biddah.. so they dont know the real thing

3) They know about islam in a general sense .. similar to how much we know about Confucianism Zoroastrianism ,etc ..... and no one has discussed islam with them (made a huja) or answered any of their concerns regarding it ... no one has explained islam to them properly

The rulings for each group is :

1) And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. 17:15

some mufassiroon said that they would be trialed and tested on the day of judgement..

2) same as ruling for kuffar group 1

3) same ruling as kuffar group 1 & 2 .... their concerns and questions are keeping them from becoming muslims (like why does sharia ask this or that) so if they have been answered by people (a complete huja) and they still choose to disbelieve and continue on their misguidance (like abu jahl and abu lahb) .... then they are destined for hell but you cannot judge wether they are in it or not becasue this knowledge is reserved to Allah swt.

Rather, they say, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are in their footsteps [rightly] guided." 43:22

Conclusion:

No one can condemn anyone to Jannah or Naar .. because you dont know if the full huja was completed on them

source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eHHGpwtQ0
    هل كل الأجانب الكفار في النار !! جواب: الشيخ العريفي

(This was a reply on another thread but i thought it deserved to be a thread in and of itself)
    Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 08-05-16, 02:40 AM.
Working...
X