3 Types of Kufar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Types of Kufar

Shaykh Muhammad Al Oraifi (Prominent Shaykh Student of Sh. Bin Baaz) was asked " will all non muslims go to jahanam? "

in which he replied ( i am paraphrasing and translating it so ..... ):

Kufaar are split into 3 types :

1) Never heard of islam ever

2) Heard of a distorted vision of Islam .. their source of info comes from enemies of islam or people of biddah.. so they dont know the real thing

3) They know about islam in a general sense .. similar to how much we know about Confucianism Zoroastrianism ,etc ..... and no one has discussed islam with them (made a huja) or answered any of their concerns regarding it ... no one has explained islam to them properly

The rulings for each group is :

1) And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. 17:15

some mufassiroon said that they would be trialed and tested on the day of judgement..

2) same as ruling for kuffar group 1

3) same ruling as kuffar group 1 & 2 .... their concerns and questions are keeping them from becoming muslims (like why does sharia ask this or that) so if they have been answered by people (a complete huja) and they still choose to disbelieve and continue on their misguidance (like abu jahl and abu lahb) .... then they are destined for hell but you cannot judge wether they are in it or not becasue this knowledge is reserved to Allah swt.

Rather, they say, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are in their footsteps [rightly] guided." 43:22

Conclusion:

No one can condemn anyone to Jannah or Naar .. because you dont know if the full huja was completed on them

source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eHHGpwtQ0
    هل كل الأجانب الكفار في النار !! جواب: الشيخ العريفي

(This was a reply on another thread but i thought it deserved to be a thread in and of itself)
    Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 08-05-16, 02:40 AM.
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

3 Types of Kufar

Jzk
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Re: 3 Types of Kufar

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
      Jzk
      wa jzk
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death

Comment

:jkk:
        Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

jazakallaha khair

Comment

asalaamu alaikum brother

I don't understand Arabic so I could not understand the video.

but jazakallah khair for for the posting this thread.

wasalaam

Comment

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
              asalaamu alaikum brother

I don't understand Arabic so I could not understand the video.

but jazakallah khair for for the posting this thread.

wasalaam
              Salaam

I just included the video so u guys know where the info is coming from ... But I translated it Alhamdulillah

Wa jazak khayr brother

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                Shaykh Muhammad Al Oraifi (Prominent Shaykh Student of Sh. Bin Baaz) was asked " will all non muslims go to jahanam? "

in which he replied ( i am paraphrasing and translating it so ..... ):

Kufaar are split into 3 types :

1) Never heard of islam ever

2) Heard of a distorted vision of Islam .. their source of info comes from enemies of islam or people of biddah.. so they dont know the real thing

3) They know about islam in a general sense .. similar to how much we know about Confucianism Zoroastrianism ,etc ..... and no one has discussed islam with them (made a huja) or answered any of their concerns regarding it ... no one has explained islam to them properly

The rulings for each group is :

1) And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. 17:15

some mufassiroon said that they would be trialed and tested on the day of judgement..

2) same as ruling for kuffar group 1

3) same ruling as kuffar group 1 & 2 .... their concerns and questions are keeping them from becoming muslims (like why does sharia ask this or that) so if they have been answered by people (a complete huja) and they still choose to disbelieve and continue on their misguidance (like abu jahl and abu lahb) .... then they are destined for hell but you cannot judge wether they are in it or not becasue this knowledge is reserved to Allah swt.

Rather, they say, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are in their footsteps [rightly] guided." 43:22

Conclusion:

No one can condemn anyone to Jannah or Naar .. because you dont know if the full huja was completed on them

source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eHHGpwtQ0
                هل كل الأجانب الكفار في النار !! جواب: الشيخ العريفي

(This was a reply on another thread but i thought it deserved to be a thread in and of itself)

I don't understand the reason for these categories when every kafir can be put into the third group, making the other two superfluous. People who leave or never accept Islam do so because they don't accept the evidence, or, you might say no one has answered their concerns properly(according to them at least). What's your opinion on this? I mean, how do you define "full huja"?
                Last edited by quark; 11-05-16, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I don't think is correct, hearing about Rasoolallah :saw: is all that matters.
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Working...
                  X