Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sexual expoloitation of young asian women

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
    well you should be up front with what you believe in rather than bash folks. Trust me. No one would bite
    her big bones would break ur teeth.

Comment

This reminds me of school times when my friends would date english guys and truant school going for hours without their parents knowledge and they often returned before registration.. So a bangoli girl named 'R' was dating this dude who was around 22 and we was 13.. She would go to his home and do things. I knew her brother who went football with my lil bro but I couldnt say a word, I adviced her many times to stop but by the time she knew i was right it was too late and she was on drugs. that was year 8 and Dame so many asians and arabs were going downhill fast.. I just stood still and watched them fall and leave school over lacking attendence or parents finding out... I thought i was a freak cause many asked for me and i regected all.. But now im grateful. We need to advice these youngsters to wake up and not fall for ' that cool guy' cause their useing and abusing them. Don't look down on them, Advice them and inform their parents.

I saw a hijabi girl aged around 13 the other day, Wearing hijab and she was in the park kissing a african guy.. I was shocked and angry. Such a shame
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        That does not excuse AT ALL what those men do.

and somehow I have a feeling that they would do the same if they wer in a shariah compliant muslim country.
        Not really.

The men are not excused as they are still accountable for their behaviour. That I agree with

But if a society is Islamic:

There wouldn't be a culture promoting promiscuity for one. Also, People are naturally inclined towards what society finds acceptable, what society glorifies. Homosexuality was hated and looked down on a few years ago in the west (so people would seek treatment for their abnormal inclinations) and now they promote it and people think it's some kind of fashion.

Punishment for such relationships would deter people.

Before we start speaking about Muslim countries, they are not Islamic, their governments are the worst of people.
        Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 15-05-16, 11:08 AM.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
          This reminds me of school times when my friends would date english guys and truant school going for hours without their parents knowledge and they often returned before registration.. So a bangoli girl named 'R' was dating this dude who was around 22 and we was 13.. She would go to his home and do things. I knew her brother who went football with my lil bro but I couldnt say a word, I adviced her many times to stop but by the time she knew i was right it was too late and she was on drugs. that was year 8 and Dame so many asians and arabs were going downhill fast.. I just stood still and watched them fall and leave school over lacking attendence or parents finding out... I thought i was a freak cause many asked for me and i regected all.. But now im grateful. We need to advice these youngsters to wake up and not fall for ' that cool guy' cause their useing and abusing them. Don't look down on them, Advice them and inform their parents.

I saw a hijabi girl aged around 13 the other day, Wearing hijab and she was in the park kissing a african guy.. I was shocked and angry. Such a shame
          If I saw that in front of me I would have confronted them. It's one thing to carry your sin in private another in public. lanatullah on these shameless creatures

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
            If I saw that in front of me I would have confronted them. It's one thing to carry your sin in private another in public. lanatullah on these shameless creatures
            Sometimes we can't because that guy she's kissing looks like a gang member with his hoody and below the back trousers. She was wearing school uniform and looks much younger than him. I pity her parents.
            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
              From neither.

Now answer my question, are you Muslim?
              Not in the mood to answer that now.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                her big bones would break ur teeth.
                I'd break your teeth too. If you had any.

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                  I'd break your teeth too. If you had any.
                  please calm down and enter rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                    Not in the mood to answer that now.
                    That answers it then.
                    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Errrrr hello this thread isn't about imo
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                      X