Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we burn the quran?? (social experiment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we burn the quran?? (social experiment)

Hey guys! You guys should all check out this video!
    We recited the Quran to random people in New York City to see what they think!!

It amazing how people react to the QURAN without knowing what it is!

Please share it with your friends and family !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYOeqnQeHAM

Re: Should we burn the quran?? (social experiment)

Very interesting thank you for sharing.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

No problem!! Would appriciate it if you can share it and subscribe to my youtube channel! Salam from New York !

Comment

:salams

Well, Adam Saleh isn't the type of person you wanna get inspired by, first of all. Also, the nasheed was too loud. We wanna hear what the people are saying, you know. And what was the point of standing in the middle of the street and calling the adhaan?

Other than that it was a good vid.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I was really hoping social experiments with Islamic twists would be left in 2015. The final straw for me was when they did the praying in public experiment and obstructed everyone's way by praying right on the sidewalk.
          17-07

Comment

The purpose of praying is only to worship Allah. So, if it is done so as an experiment, does it not turn into Shirk?

Comment

Working...
            X