Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do men really have higher desire than women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do men really have higher desire than women?

Assalamulakum,

Posting anon for this, since this is an embarrassing question but I have always wanted to know whether this is true or not. Personally I suffer from high desire and a few sisters I know do to. So is this a generalization or is their some weight to the argument?

JazaKalla Khair

Re: Do men really have higher desire than women?

Can't you use google for this? Surely there are some detailed scientific discourse on the matter.

Comment

:salams

Last edited by Serinity; 02-05-16, 12:27 PM.
      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

General scientific consensus shows that men have on average have higher desire than women. They even conducted studies on male to female and female to male transsexuals. Showing a decrease in desire in MtF and increase in desire in FtM. So men do have stronger desire than women. Also it seems in studies that men have a harder time controlling their desires than women.

Comment

Originally posted by anon1234 View Post
          Assalamulakum,

Posting anon for this, since this is an embarrassing question but I have always wanted to know whether this is true or not. Personally I suffer from high desire and a few sisters I know do to. So is this a generalization or is their some weight to the argument?

JazaKalla Khair
          :wswrwb:

welcome to the forum

Comment

:wswrwb:

Generally speaking, men have higher levels of testosterone, the hormone which controls sex drive. So yes, men generally have higher levels of desire. Women with high libido are definitely not uncommon, however.

I am curious, though, as to what you mean by "high desire." Because what you might perceive as "high desire" might just be moderate desire to the average man.

Comment

Originally posted by morpherious View Post
              General scientific consensus shows that men have on average have higher desire than women. They even conducted studies on male to female and female to male transsexuals. Showing a decrease in desire in MtF and increase in desire in FtM. So men do have stronger desire than women. Also it seems in studies that men have a harder time controlling their desires than women.
              The transexual thing is probably because men have higher testosterone so women who try to change into men would be given added hormones that would increase their desires.

It's fairly common to come across women who have strong desires. I'm sure if women didn't have such strong desires, most men wouldn't find women to fool around with cos' it takes two to tango. I think men just complain more about frustration over strong desires cos' it's considered unladylike for women to be as open about it or perhaps women worry that they'll be labelled whereas for men it's accepted as normal.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...cy-claims.html

You cant compare... Obviously jday is gettin closer so you get more and more animals in this dunya, actually calling them animals is probably a compliment these ppl are just-... Protect your families

Link basically says 1 in 35 men are thought to be paedophiles
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

It's all subjective.

Comment

It's all relative

Comment

If the husband is taking care of his wife and his wife is taking care of him...what's it really matter.

Generally speaking both men and women talk a good show. Although it does puzzle me how a singleton knows what his/her level is.

Comment

I definitly have a high desire :inlove:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X