• Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen angels before?

:salams
    :start:

Anyone? In real life experience.

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.

Re: Has anyone seen angels before?

according to what i know when Angels show up before people they show in a humain form. and normally humains don't distinguish between them.
    as gibril used to show to prophets in a humain form.

Comment

Has anyone seen angels before?

Yes, it was two ramadans ago
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
        On christmas?
        [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
        [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

[MENTION=119080]zantz[/MENTION] what?
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

How do you know it was an angel?
            Narrated Anas:
            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

[MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] I forgot to mention, I was on my laptop before salah al-asha and I saw something like when you twist two pens with a rubber band and throw them on the ground. It can't be my imagination because I heard it and saw it clearly

Comment

[MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] I forgot to mention, I was on my laptop before salah al-asha and I saw something like when you twist two pens with a rubber band and throw them on the ground. It can't be my imagination because I heard it and saw it clearly
                That sounds more like a jinn...
                Narrated Anas:
                The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

[MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] but it was Ramadan

Comment

I get what you're saying, because the shaytaan are locked up during Ramadan.

Maybe it was a Muslim jinn. Or maybe it was a weak shaytaan. There is an opinion that only the strong shaytaan are locked up.

Another scholar – someone other than al-Haleemi – said that what is meant by the devils is some of them, namely the maarids (strong devils), who are chained up.

https://islamqa.info/en/39736
                    Narrated Anas:

Comment

can still be jinns

not all jinns are shayateen....

same as humans, they can be called shayateen as well if they are evil.
                      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post

Walaikum Assalam, there is a video or a few pictures I think of some white transparent type luminous figure landing on top of the Ka bah for a few seconds and disappearing, one of my Malaysian friends showed me a few years ago but he searched on google images in malay but i guess if you search angel or malaikah caught on camera in makkah maybe it might show up

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E60X7TIWirY i think this

Comment

Not in an awakened state.

I've seen Angels before in dreams. One told me to do something (i.e. a good deed, which I made a habit of). I've seen different ones and their forms vary greatly, some are huge, some appear in 'human-size'. Different Angels have different responsibilities and roles, and even in their looks, you can tell they have very different personalities. They are beyond beautiful however.

Comment

Working...
                              X