• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 666?

:salams
    :start:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/billgates-hm/

Re: 666?

There's no 666... Only dajjal and his followers.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

:wswrwb:

It's a coincidence. And the whole idea of "666" is a Christian idea not an Islamic one.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

666?

Lol
        “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

we dont go by what christian sources say
          Dajjal is one eyed and bill gates has two eyes
          nuff said
          Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

The Beast will emerge at forenoon when the sun rises in the west. He will brandish the staff and mark the face/forehead of people as believer or disbeliever, ending doubt and suspicions. It is very likely that this is how the masihi dajjal will be marked a "k-f-r" for believers to see.

That book of revelation is some kind of corrupted compilation taken from various other manuscripts which themselves may be interpretations of actual prophecies from previous prophets of Allah

Even Christian scholars raise doubts and questions about it. Its author is questioned, its timing is questioned, its sources are questioned. The Prophet has provided us the knowledge of the Unseen and future we need to know.
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              we dont go by what christian sources say
              Dajjal is one eyed and bill gates has two eyes
              nuff said
              Dajjal has two eyes but one of them is blind and bent.
              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
              Guide me on your path to your janna,
              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                Dajjal has two eyes but one of them is blind and bent.
                Jazak Allah khair
                Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

Working...
                X