Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important issue regarding my friend PLEASE HELP !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important issue regarding my friend PLEASE HELP !!!!

Hello i am a 14 year old boy. I do not know where to start. So I have this friend from school he is 15. All the students recently had our spring vacations and when we came back from school our friend changed after coming from america. He started to talk about what he did in his holidays. He said he watched a couple of Muslim vs atheist debates on youtube and a few similar videos. He started to talk about evolution and how he says that we should believe in as their is 'actual scientific proof'' about it. So me and my friends started to worry about it as we are not sure if its acceptable in Islam also we debated and talked about it for about 4 days. Then today a teacher saw us debating at break time (recess) and came and said how these our theories and etc. So later on we talked about how the bible is changed etc. So my friend then said that maybe the sahabah changed a few verses of the quran too ASTAGFIRULLAH. I am pretty sure Allah said that the Quran is protected from people changing it as we see today people who can spot a small mistake if the Quran is read wrong (the hafisa). Me and my friends are really weirded out and confused about this situation. So we are looking to seek the help of people on what we should tell him etc. We are also going to talk to our Islamic teacher but we want to first see if we can find help on 1 of these forums. Thanks for reading :up:

Important issue regarding my friend PLEASE HELP !!!!

:wswrwb:

Your friend is in deep trouble, looking up debates with no proper grounding in knowledge is a sure way to get misguided.

The Qur'an is under the protection of Allah, what your friend said is enough to throw him out of the fold of Islam.

I suggest you don't debate or discuss anything with that friend if he stays like this. And if you get doubts go to your Islamic teacher or a scholar.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Re: Important issue regarding my friend PLEASE HELP !!!!

tell you friend this.

there is no scientific proof for darwin evolution theory.

actually there is no serious scientist who approve it.

did you know about DNA ? if darwin did know about it he would laugh so hard about his stupid theory.

read this : http://www.harunyahya.com/en/Books/9...t/chapter/4684

and this : http://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/dna...ling-evolution

it is mathematically impossible for a cell, protein or dna to be built by chance. that's what serious scientists says.

the informations that a humain dna contains is about

watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQqk8F7FYUM

and this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rdQ2Wyqdgk

1 humain DNA contains lot of informations that a PC Hard drive can't handle.
      saying that darwin was right and that DNA was formed by chance is like saying that you left ink bottle and papers on the table and by chance the ink bottle dropped on the papers and formed millions of science books each contains a 500 page.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys
        Last edited by Qasim36; 13-04-16, 02:52 PM.

Comment

But we wanted to know more about what we should do with him eg ignore or help etc
          Last edited by Qasim36; 13-04-16, 02:52 PM.

Comment

the church change as they please in the bible according to their needs
            they take what they want and change what they didn't like. and the result is hundreds of versions of the bible.

but quran there is only 1, that's more then a proof that it didn't change by times.

you can add me in facebook, actually i'm used to debate with christians and atheists.

i can help you or maybe debate with your friend.

this is my facebook www.facebook.com/ress.rd

Comment

what do u suggest we do with our friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim36 View Post
                what do u suggest we do with our friend?
                the only thing you can do to help him is to change his mind by proving he is wrong and that's your right.
                as long as he believes in darwin evolution theory and ideas that he heard from atheists he will only believe in more and more.
                i gave you my facebook whenever he says something ask me and i will give you a reasonable answer.
                or just give him my facebook i can answer all of his questions and have a talk with him about islam.

if you told your Islamic teacher things maybe may go wrong if other people knew about him.

where are you from ?

Comment

Thanks man me and my friends will talk to him tomorrow we all are from pakistan but live in dubai

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim36 View Post
                    Thanks man me and my friends will talk to him tomorrow we all are from pakistan but live in dubai
                    so you speak arabic that's good.
                    well i don't think telling your Islamic teacher is a good idea.

if you need help you know where to find me.

السلام عليكم

Comment

you can speak arabic so i have this show for you

it has great answers to most asked questions by atheists : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...M-hbFU-30GHaOf

Comment

Working...
                      X