X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Facebook, a graveyard site?

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    Graveyard? Um OK.
    Actually I heard something that said something like that by around the year 2100 ce Facebook will have more dead people than alive due to their policies of not deleting profiles of deceased members
    There is a lot of ifs in that though we don't even know if facebook will be around in 2100
    Allahu alim
    What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

I hope those "top shaykhs"are calling for more than just banning people from going on facebook to fix society. Muslim countries aren't even Islamic to begin with. People need fixing governments need fixing...they will just find haraam activities to do elsewhere if thats what they are looking for-facebook or not

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
      This proves that muslims not only pick and choose "enjoining good and forbidding evil" but they also are willing to ignore the fatwas of the some of the top clerics of the world to suit their personal lifestyle.

I gave fatwas from top Indonesian ulema, the top shaykh in Egypt, pakistani muftis, islamqa.org who say that using facebook is not only haram but it's user is also a SINNER.

I'm not going to try and convince you......but i will certainly rofl everytime people here complain about adultery and divorce. You people brought this on your own society by your own consent. I'm free from this.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Exactly an independent economy. I am a hardcore supporter for muslim self sufficiency. but people have to start somewhere.
        '
        I boycott all western products. My parents only use western cosmetic stuff. I guess that makes me backward compared to you muslims who use western products one day and come to this forum and use phrases like "filthy kaffir" or "najis kaffir".

How unfortunate.
        If you live in the west, I can't imagine how you are boycotting western products and if you live in a Muslim country then most likely they import a lot of stuff from the kuffar Your action is not enough to save the world I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
          If you live in the west, I can't imagine how you are boycotting western products and if you live in a Muslim country then most likely they import a lot of stuff from the kuffar Your action is not enough to save the world I'm afraid
          I don't. Someone has to start somewhere.

Comment

That's good mashAllah, I agree. But whole societies need fixing
            I don't. Someone has to start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
              That's good mashAllah, I agree. But whole societies need fixing
              has to start with religious muslims.

I actually never expected muslims in this forum to defend fb, let alone use it. So i was quite shocked and made some harsh comments. I should have handled my comments to rumaysah better.

Comment

Working...
              X