Methods to make it easier to accept your Qadr during this life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methods to make it easier to accept your Qadr during this life

How to accept Allah's qadr easily and think only about yourself and what you are meant to do to improve your relationship with Allah rather than thinking about others. I suppose I'm asking, how do you become truly happy with yourself

Re: Methods to make it easier to accept your Qadr during this life

Originally posted by zeagirl View Post
    How to accept Allah's qadr easily and think only about yourself and what you are meant to do to improve your relationship with Allah rather than thinking about others. I suppose I'm asking, how do you become truly happy with yourself
    salaam sis

hmm.. perhaps by making dua to Allah to grant you success in what you are doing, saying bismillah and putting your best effort in whatever you wish to achieve, being consistent. and then whatever happens, you will know has happened for the best. and you can be happy with yourself because of the fact that you gave it your best shot and you accept the outcome.

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I untie her and trust in Allah?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2517
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Methods to make it easier to accept your Qadr during this life

O allah changer of hearts keep my heart firm on the religion
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        salaam sis

hmm.. perhaps by making dua to Allah to grant you success in what you are doing, saying bismillah and putting your best effort in whatever you wish to achieve, being consistent. and then whatever happens, you will know has happened for the best. and you can be happy with yourself because of the fact that you gave it your best shot and you accept the outcome.

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I untie her and trust in Allah?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2517
        thank you yes. i just find it hard not to think about what COULD have been and to look to the future instead.

Comment

you accept it by believing in it i guess, whenever something bad happens you remember that this was written way before anything existed and was meant to happen which means that there is no room ofr arguing about it or disliking it

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
            you accept it by believing in it i guess, whenever something bad happens you remember that this was written way before anything existed and was meant to happen which means that there is no room ofr arguing about it or disliking it
            and i suppose b believing that this life is a test only, itll help you get through?

Comment

and i suppose b believing that this life is a test only, itll help you get through?
              it is yea but accepting qadr is a part of imaan

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

The best way to accept it is by thinking about Akhira, we go through physical and mental pain throughout life, we lose loved ones, sometimes there maybe injustice at the hands of others and so on. So let's say we die in this state, but throughout our lives, despite suffering what I just mentioned, we never gave up and kept our faith in Allah SWT....surely he will allow us entry into Jannat Ul Firdaws.

Sis...it's taken me a very very very long time to have inner peace and be happy with all that Allah has given me, I shouldn't even mention this on the forum because who knows what nazar (evil eye) may come upon me.

To improve your relationship with Allah SWT you really have to sit back and go over everything that's happen to you, we're afflicted with difficulties so we ask Allah for help thus getting closer to him, if we weren't tested in these ways then we would surely not appreciate or remember Allah. When we cut ourselves off from Duniya i.e. music, movies, social networking sites, and anything else that takes away from keeping Allah SWT in our thought's then we truly feel the kushu of our Salah, Wudhu, Dikhr, Fasts and so on.

I could type a whole lot more but it's hard to put into words my experiences with regards to what you've asked.

I do hope I didn't confuse you, sorry if I did.
                He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by shezad View Post
                  The best way to accept it is by thinking about Akhira, we go through physical and mental pain throughout life, we lose loved ones, sometimes there maybe injustice at the hands of others and so on. So let's say we die in this state, but throughout our lives, despite suffering what I just mentioned, we never gave up and kept our faith in Allah SWT....surely he will allow us entry into Jannat Ul Firdaws.

Sis...it's taken me a very very very long time to have inner peace and be happy with all that Allah has given me, I shouldn't even mention this on the forum because who knows what nazar (evil eye) may come upon me.

To improve your relationship with Allah SWT you really have to sit back and go over everything that's happen to you, we're afflicted with difficulties so we ask Allah for help thus getting closer to him, if we weren't tested in these ways then we would surely not appreciate or remember Allah. When we cut ourselves off from Duniya i.e. music, movies, social networking sites, and anything else that takes away from keeping Allah SWT in our thought's then we truly feel the kushu of our Salah, Wudhu, Dikhr, Fasts and so on.

I could type a whole lot more but it's hard to put into words my experiences with regards to what you've asked.

I do hope I didn't confuse you, sorry if I did.
                  JazaikhAllahukhair that was a great response. Well my issue is that my parents didn't allow me to achieve my potential in my field of study because they thought the other options were beneficial. I'm finding it difficult to accept the fact that I didn't try to achieve better than I could have and am now feeling less smart than my potential

Comment

Well my issue is that my parents didn't allow me to achieve my potential in my field of study because they thought the other options were beneficial. I'm finding it difficult to accept the fact that I didn't try to achieve better than I could have and am now feeling less smart than my potential
                    Overthinking will do you no good when it concerns that which cannot be changed. Trust me, I know that too well. Leave it be. Learn from it (the not trying to achieve better than you could have) and move on sis. No point dwelling on it. If that other option of study (the one you originally wanted) was something meant for you there is no way it would have missed you. Especially if there was some khayr in it that would have benefitted you. The same opportunity could arise again for you several years down the line. Point being you don't know what Allah has planned for you and maybe you will get what you want and maybe you won't. You could gain something better.

Whatever the reasons are for you not pursuing the opportunity to study in that field trust in Allah Azza'wa'Jal's wisdom and knowledge. And as for feeling less smart, do they make you feel less smart? If not, it's all in your mind sis and most likely Shaytan playing with one of your weaknesses so just throw it back at him by not thinking about it too much and accepting it. Time doesn't stop for you to think about what could've been so why waste it doing such a thing. Especially when it's something you can't change.
                    Last edited by Aaliyah_h; 12-04-16, 11:56 AM.
                    "O mankind, indeed the promise of Allāh is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you..."

• [Al-Qur'ān, 35:5]

Comment

I recently struggling with this topic. And alhamdulillah I had so much to learn about.

It's obvious if you worry about the future. It's our fitrah as human. But I realized that the easiest way to accept qadr is by put our trust in Allah. Only Allah the place to rely on. . Because Allah loves the one who rely on Him. It was make everything easier alhamdulillah.

Make istikhara for everything. For any choices we have had to choose. Put your trust in Allah. Let Him decide everything the best for us. Inshaallah.

Comment

Working...
                      X