• Method of lowering the gaze[Brothers and Sistaz only poll]

:salams

HOW DO YOU LOT DO IT??

A. Look down all the time
    or
    B. Look down only when there's a sista in sight
    or
    C. Look [email protected] only wer u think thers gna be fitna

I B/C kinda guy but then its reall irritating Im thinkin of doing A from now but maan looking down at cement all the time idk is that fun

P.S ~ Im not gonna be active for a while coz ive got exams and ive got em in ramadaaaan!! so make dua they go well inshallah may Allah bless you all with good dunyas and akhiras aswell
    Look down all the time
    18.18%
    Look down only when there's a sista/bruvva in sight
    57.58%
    Look [email protected] only wer u think thers gna be fitna
    24.24%
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Re: Method of lowering the gaze[Brothers and Sistaz only poll]

Were you looking down as you created this thread?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Sometimes you cant even look down, but you have to look up at the sky/ceiling

And its simple - look in the direction where you're going and remind yourself of the intention of where you're going and for what purpose.
      Last edited by MuslimBro17; 10-04-16, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBro17 View Post

And its simple - look in the direction where you're going and remind yourself of the intention of where you're going and for what purpose.
        Exactly. +1.

This, you can teach yourself how to ignore women, you have to know where you are going, and turn program your eyes not to look at women, just move!
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Wear sunglasses

Just look away, you wouldn't look twice at an unattractive women so why look more than once at an attractive one? See it as the devil wearing red. DANGER ZONE ALERT.

Know that what you look at isn't something that you can get legally. So no point of wasting your gaze on fitnah, just simply look away or when a female approaches you look at the space.

May Allah make it easier for you-Ameen
          Last edited by Ya'sin; 10-04-16, 04:35 PM.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

*cute boy in sight* ding ding ding

"Uhh he prob smells bad...." *

Comment

I try to look down at all times. If you went to my university you would, too.

Comment

I always bug my brothers about this because I am very concerned. *sighs

Remember the woman you look at and probably find quite attractive has been stared at by many other men, with the same reactions or even worse.

I mean you guys know more about the male physical desires than I do, so isn't that a major turn off for you? Why have the image of a woman that has already had her 'beauty/face' tarnished by the desires of men thinking about her and keeping that image in their head for how long who knows.

Astagfirullah. Don't be part of the many men that copy her face in their memory for 'illegal' desires. You wouldn't want anyone to do the same for your mothers, or your sisters.

If possible, don't go out for silly reasons. Don't be home bound either, there is a fine line here, you have to distinguish between when you really don't need to go out and see so many pretty faces and when you do need to go out.

Avoid restaurants where you see muslimahs are always hanging around and laughing out loud. Not worth you sharing her sins.

Simply avoid places that you know women hang about. Stick to men only places. Avoid having a smile on your face if you see a muslim woman, just frown. Don't feel rude, this is your own dignity at stake brothers. You don't have time for 'smile it is sunnah' this is not right when you are inviting fitnah. Smile at your family members- I bet you don't do this enough, smile at the brothers.

If you need to help the elderly go for it. If a sister needs help with a bag she can easily carry, ignore her. Don't feel like it is your duty to help her unless very necessary, the satan's whispers are for real.

Don't show any interest, your life does not evolve around women. You have your own goals and one of these includes getting a muslimah the halal way :insha: and the best part is the more you lower your gaze the better her beauty will be :insha:
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

You brothers should be thanking unattractive women for not seducing you.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                    What is an unattractive woman? what's your definition of unattractive?
                    He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                      :salams

HOW DO YOU LOT DO IT??

A. Look down all the time
                      or
                      B. Look down only when there's a sista in sight
                      or
                      C. Look [email protected] only wer u think thers gna be fitna

I B/C kinda guy but then its reall irritating Im thinkin of doing A from now but maan looking down at cement all the time idk is that fun

P.S ~ Im not gonna be active for a while coz ive got exams and ive got em in ramadaaaan!! so make dua they go well inshallah may Allah bless you all with good dunyas and akhiras aswell
                      It takes a lot of time, patience, hard work to lower your gaze and then become consistant at it, it's defo not easy but the more you stay in Wudu, make dua to Allah SWT to help you with this then it is possible to keep your gaze lowered and if you do see a woman approaching then you'll Insh'Allah have the mental strength to avoid her. I would type more but I'm at work and my pc keeps kicking me out of this forum :-(
                      He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                        Yh but unattractive ones can catch you off guard lolz
                        [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          Wear sunglasses

Just look away, you wouldn't look twice at an unattractive women so why look more than once at an attractive one? See it as the devil wearing red. DANGER ZONE ALERT.

Know that what you look at isn't something that you can get legally. So no point of wasting your gaze on fitnah, just simply look away or when a female approaches you look at the space.

May Allah make it easier for you-Ameen
                          :jkk: for the advice yasin and yeah if sum1 thought of my sis lyk that, that would no doubt pmo... But i just get [email protected] having to look down when I was looking up..

For me the technique to lower my gaze is to relax myself and then let my gaze fall down so you feel kinda like a zombie lol:ghost:

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                            *cute boy in sight* ding ding ding

"Uhh he prob smells bad...." *
                            Guys dont smell its probably just your pheromones lol:onthego:

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                              Were you looking down as you created this thread?
                              Down at the ceiling??:(:

Originally posted by MuslimBro17 View Post

THE FITNAH... ITS EVERYWHEEERE

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              I try to look down at all times. If you went to my university you would, too.
                              Why are they butters?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X