Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Problems 3 Solutions

Salaam

1)If you feel you are delving into haraam things or are being tested with unlawful desires then your answer is : Prayer/Salah

“Recite what has been revealed to you of the Book, and perform the Salah. Verily, the Salah prevents from Al-Fahsha’ (immoral sins) and Al-Munkar (evil deeds) and the remembering (praising) of Allah is greater indeed. And Allah knows what you do.” (29:45)

2) If you feel you are not getting tawfeeg and not feeling success in your life then be dutiful to your parents and the evidence is:

And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. (19:32)

3) Lastly if you feel sad and unhappy then your answer is your not reading enough quraan

And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind." (20:124)

Biltawfeeg
    Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 28-03-16, 12:59 PM.
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Re: 3 Problems 3 Solutions

:salams

great thread :up: :up:
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

:wswrwb:

Excellent advice akhi :jkk:

What does "Biltawfeeg" mean? I looked it up but couldn't find an answer.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
        :wswrwb:

Excellent advice akhi :jkk:

What does "Biltawfeeg" mean? I looked it up but couldn't find an answer.
        jzk Allah khayr

Bil Tawfeeg = With Tawfeeq (success) = I wish you success

response to bil tawfeeq should be " wa iyyak" or may Allah grant you tawfeeq too (Allah ywafqk)
        The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
          jzk Allah khayr

Bil Tawfeeg = With Tawfeeq (success) = I wish you success

response to bil tawfeeq should be " wa iyyak" or may Allah grant you tawfeeq too (Allah ywafqk)
          Shukran for the explanation, and wa iyyak.
          Narrated Anas:
          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

I like these kind of threads. Helps you with something productive

:jkk:
            Believe
            there is
            good in the world

Comment

le bumpe

Comment

To expand a bit on Problem #2 , why dont you get success if you are not dutiful to your parents? here is the corresponding verse from surat Maryam ...

Sahih International: And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.

Pickthall: And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.

Yusuf Ali: "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

Shakir: And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed;

Muhammad Sarwar: He has commanded me to be good to my parents and has not made me an arrogant rebellious person.

Mohsin Khan: "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

Arberry: and likewise to cherish my mother; He has not made me arrogant, unprosperous.

Comment

[MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] :jkk: 'Tawfeeg' yeah you khaleeji :)

Bit tawfeeg.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                    [MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] :jkk: 'Tawfeeg' yeah you khaleeji :)

Bit tawfeeg.

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

Jazakallah khair for sharing, it's a well needed reminder.

Comment

Salaam

1)If you feel you are delving into haraam things or are being tested with unlawful desires then your answer is : Prayer/Salah

“Recite what has been revealed to you of the Book, and perform the Salah. Verily, the Salah prevents from Al-Fahsha’ (immoral sins) and Al-Munkar (evil deeds) and the remembering (praising) of Allah is greater indeed. And Allah knows what you do.” (29:45)

Firstly realizing that we are indulging ourselves into haram things is the first and good step.
                          Aside from Praying, let as ask few questions to ourselves
                          * What is Haram for me?
                          * Why am i getting pulled into haram things?
                          * What/who is motivating me to get into this stuff?
                          My point is "only" prayers will not help me. Quran mentions many places "think"

2) If you feel you are not getting tawfeeg and not feeling success in your life then be dutiful to your parents and the evidence is:
                          And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. (19:32)

Many may not agree with my comments here.
                          I agree that we should always respect and takecare of our Mother (Parents)
                          Why are we teaching ourselves "if you are not getting.........", you should be dutiful to your mother etc etc
                          It is not a business deal.
                          I respect and try to keep my mother happy, i dont even want to know what i am getting in this world or hereafter.

3) Lastly if you feel sad and unhappy then your answer is your not reading enough quraan
                          And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind." (20:124)

same comments here, "think" whats making you sad/unhappy
                          Yes, Quran is a guide for everything. Read and Understand what it says, as i know many of my friends only read but never bothered to know what they are reading.

Comment

Originally posted by mogalrizwan View Post
                            Salaam

Firstly realizing that we are indulging ourselves into haram things is the first and good step.
                            Aside from Praying, let as ask few questions to ourselves
                            * What is Haram for me?
                            * Why am i getting pulled into haram things?
                            * What/who is motivating me to get into this stuff?
                            My point is "only" prayers will not help me. Quran mentions many places "think"

Many may not agree with my comments here.
                            I agree that we should always respect and takecare of our Mother (Parents)
                            Why are we teaching ourselves "if you are not getting.........", you should be dutiful to your mother etc etc
                            It is not a business deal.
                            I respect and try to keep my mother happy, i dont even want to know what i am getting in this world or hereafter.

same comments here, "think" whats making you sad/unhappy
                            Yes, Quran is a guide for everything. Read and Understand what it says, as i know many of my friends only read but never bothered to know what they are reading.
                            Salaam brother...

Please read and understand the tafseers of these verses before refuting... barak Allah feek

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                              Salaam brother...

Please read and understand the tafseers of these verses before refuting... barak Allah feek
                              Salam Brother,

I think I am clear in my response
                              I said "aside from prayers"
                              Sorry for my formatting I am new to this forum.

And yes, I strongly disagree
                              *people praying for something and no effort to achieve that
                              And
                              If you are not getting something, take care of your mother or help other or whatever
                              (I don't find any logic in this type of service or worship which has a business deal always linked)

Comment

Working...
                              X