Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best city to live in Saudi

As'salaam wa'alaykum
    What are my brothers and sisters in islams preferences on the best city to live in in Saudi Arabia ? I hear good things about Riyadh

Re: best city to live in Saudi

Wa'alaykum assalaam

I lived in Ha'il which is a bedouin town.. The people there were very humble... It's a beautiful town
    Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Alaykum Al salaam

jubail is nice (eastern province shargiyah) , Jeddah (gharbiya western province ) and Riyadh
      youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
        Alaykum Al salaam

jubail is nice (eastern province shargiyah) , Jeddah (gharbiya western province ) and Riyadh
        My husband lived in jubail before we lived in Ha'il... Jubail is more of an industrial city isn't it
        Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
          My husband lived in jubail before we lived in Ha'il... Jubail is more of an industrial city isn't it
          It's very high tech now and a great place to live in , my cousins live there and I go to Saudi every once in a while .. They even have free wifi around parts of the city , schools are great so are hospitals ,etc

I have a lot of friends from hail and I love north and south ksa but I'm not so sure if it's as good to live in for non Arabs as much as the east and west
          youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
            It's very high tech now and a great place to live in , my cousins live there and I go to Saudi every once in a while .. They even have free wifi around parts of the city , schools are great so are hospitals ,etc

I have a lot of friends from hail and I love north and south ksa but I'm not so sure if it's as good to live in for non Arabs as much as the east and west
            I preferred to be there rather than in the major cities.. It's quieter and found people to be more humble... The mountain with the illuminations looked amazing at night and the al rajhi masjid looked absolutely stunning at night. I lived quite close to it.

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

best city to live in Saudi

Shukrahn
              May Allah(SWT) reward the both of you for your help but would it be possible to bother further and ask what would be better in terms of career opportunities as I am a teacher and my wife is a registered nurse.?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X