Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

    assalamu alaykom

    today i'm about 3 months seizures free after 3 years and half of daily seizures.
    and also some memory loss because of the chemical medicines i was taking (tegretol) 800mg/daily

    My story with ginger began about a year and 4 months ago when i'v seen a dream where i met i young man i said salamu alaykom
    he said i'm speaking te the prophet right now.
    i told him pass my salam to him.
    then he said he also said salam and told you to use ginger, cumin and Kohl.

    next day i started searching for ginger i found that it is very good to suppress seizures so i started taking 1 teaspoon (arround 2g) daily of ginger + 1 teaspoon of cumin with honey
    my seizures dropped by half in first 10 days.
    then i'v seen another dream that told me, ginger 3 times a day for epilepsy, cumin 1 teaspoon a day for memory loss.i realized that Kohel is for eyes cause it was mentioned in a hadith.

    i searched for cumin, i found that 2g/dose daily is the best dose and it is good for memory boosting
    as for ginger increased the dose to 4g/daily but decreased it again when my father started to argue about it he thinks that i take a lot so i supressed it to 2 grammes/daily 10 minutes before breakfast.

    my seizures began to drop every 2 to 3 months. in half a year i started counting my seizures free days and in 1 year my seizures were totally gone.

    and alhamdu lillah i'm 3 months seizures free now.

    before the dream i was daily asking god for cure 5 times a day after each prayer for 2 years, i even lost hope in some occasions. but i started seeing dreams that i'm gonna be good.
    also i kept on istighfare sometimes more then 1000 time a day. (when i'm walking, or sitting doing nothing, or waiting for something, or in the car, or minutes before sleep) i took advantage for all wasted time in istighfare (astaghfiro allah).

    PS: i didn't stop my medicines while taking ginger.
    also some may say that ginger suppress seizures but don't cure them
    but my experience tells the contrary. you need lot of time to see the results my experience took 1 year of daily use. but i began to feel the difference from the first 10 days.
    and in last the healer is allah we only make reasons

  • #2
    Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

    Salam alaikum,

    Alhamdulillah Allah healed you.

    Could you please give a little more information on what you took,

    for the ginger was it raw ginger, ground ginger powder, etc?

    and by cumin do you mean black seed (also called black cumin or kalonji) or there are also other spices called cumin (like what we call shah zeera in urdu) and did you take it powdered or in what form?

    did you take both at the same time on an empty stomach?

    how is your memory now, and were you able to decrease or medication (of course with a doctors approval )

    Jzk for the helpful information,

    May Allah cure you and all others

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

      ...duplicate post

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

        Originally posted by Zareena2015 View Post
        Salam alaikum,

        Alhamdulillah Allah healed you.

        Could you please give a little more information on what you took,

        for the ginger was it raw ginger, ground ginger powder, etc?

        and by cumin do you mean black seed (also called black cumin or kalonji) or there are also other spices called cumin (like what we call shah zeera in urdu) and did you take it powdered or in what form?

        did you take both at the same time on an empty stomach?

        how is your memory now, and were you able to decrease or medication (of course with a doctors approval )

        Jzk for the helpful information,

        May Allah cure you and all others
        amine

        for both i took powder.
        this is a picture cumin : (http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/displ...-101963818.jpg)
        cumin power picture (http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/displ...-147297044.jpg)

        i used to mix the two in a cup of water and drink it on an empty stomach for the first month.
        but later i kept using ginger and stopped cumin. my concern was the seizures.
        but later i started using a teaspoon of cumin with a cup of water 1 time a day before breakfast or hours after a meal. and my memory got better. months ago i wasn't able to remember things from few days or people names, but i'm better now.

        i'm taking now half doses of medicines i was taking 3 months ago. my doctor said that it will take time to totally dispose of medicines.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

          Salam alaikum,

          Alhamdulillah for the good news. Inshaallah Allah will heal you completely. Thank you so much for the information, inshaallah it will help others as well.

          jzk

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

            salam alaikum

            so is the ginger dehydrated and then ground into a powder? is that all that the ginger powder you used was?

            I'm doing ruqyah right now and I know of several herbs/spices that help.
            Did you do this as part of ruqyah or just tried it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

              Originally posted by 4N45 View Post
              amine

              for both i took powder.
              this is a picture cumin : (http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/displ...-101963818.jpg)
              cumin power picture (http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/displ...-147297044.jpg)

              i used to mix the two in a cup of water and drink it on an empty stomach for the first month.
              but later i kept using ginger and stopped cumin. my concern was the seizures.
              but later i started using a teaspoon of cumin with a cup of water 1 time a day before breakfast or hours after a meal. and my memory got better. months ago i wasn't able to remember things from few days or people names, but i'm better now.

              i'm taking now half doses of medicines i was taking 3 months ago. my doctor said that it will take time to totally dispose of medicines.
              Salam alaikum,
              I just wanted to add for others that the pic is cumin (zeera) easy to find in an Indian grocery store and different from black cumin (shah zeera) or black seed (kalonji)
              jzk

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

                Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                salam alaikum

                so is the ginger dehydrated and then ground into a powder? is that all that the ginger powder you used was?

                I'm doing ruqyah right now and I know of several herbs/spices that help.
                Did you do this as part of ruqyah or just tried it?
                normally ginger powder is made out of dehydrated ginger.
                no i didn't do ruqya just ginger + daily duaa and i try to profit any wasted time trough istighfare and tassbih (i got lot of good from it in my deen and dunyaa)

                Allah said in Quran : (And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver. He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers, And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers.) Nuh 71:(10-12)
                Last edited by 4N45; 16-03-16, 03:51 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

                  Jazakallahu khair for sharing your experience.That's amazing. So were you still getting seizures whilst on your medication, before using the ginger?


                  Since you drew closer to Allah through your illness, it's a blessing. May Allah keep you healthy & enable us to remember Him.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

                    Originally posted by Ni'mah View Post
                    Jazakallahu khair for sharing your experience.That's amazing. So were you still getting seizures whilst on your medication, before using the ginger?
                    medicines reduced about half of the seizures number and power but there was no progress for about 2 years till i started using ginger i felt the progress from the first month.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Assalamu alaiykum, Can you please update on this topic please “ how my epilepsy was cured using ginger

                      ”. Thank you for your attention!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        subhanAllah
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                        And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                        أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                        Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                        Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                        Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X