Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent please read

:salams

I have been informed that there is a sister from USA (revert) that has been kicked out of her house because of her family, please make dua for her INSHALLAH. She is living with her friend who has a BOYFRIEND in the house.... If anyone is from RICHMOND , maybe help her out ?

make dua for her and everyone in the UMMAH. AMEEN.

Re: Urgent please read

Brother you're not providing enough information about her situation and why has she been kicked out in the first place? No parent will attempt such a harsh act on their fragile child (daughters) unless there is reason? Also she can speak to agencies about finding shelter and support.
    No reason to live with her friend and having a man in the house is asking for trouble.
    I will make duaa.... InshAllah
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Salam alaikum

I have heard that there is a good masjid in the Richmond area, and they help those in need, has she been in contact with the mosque?

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
        Brother you're not providing enough information about her situation and why has she been kicked out in the first place? No parent will attempt such a harsh act on their fragile child (daughters) unless there is reason? Also she can speak to agencies about finding shelter and support.
        No reason to live with her friend and having a man in the house is asking for trouble.
        I will make duaa.... InshAllah
        Because she accepted ISLAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zareena2015 View Post
          Salam alaikum

I have heard that there is a good masjid in the Richmond area, and they help those in need, has she been in contact with the mosque?
          I believe she said they were of no help! And she stays with her friend who has a BF. May ALLAH make it easy, for her test already started. [WALLAHU ALEM]

Comment

Originally posted by RaadIsaCreature View Post
            I believe she said they were of no help! And she stays with her friend who has a BF. May ALLAH make it easy, for her test already started. [WALLAHU ALEM]
            Salam alaikum,

Can she pm me, does she have internet, does she have transportation? Because I know of someone in that area and I know there is a helpful mosque, but some of the other mosques in the area are smaller and might not be as helpful so she might not have gone to the one I'm thinking of. There is a friendly and supportive community too but she might not have got in touch with the right people yet.
            Jzk

Comment

Working...
            X