• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A good profession for a muslim girl

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    [MENTION=136882]Sami.a[/MENTION]
    Kennst du jemand von northeim westfalen, ich brauche hilfe dort
    Nein, leider nicht. :( Was brauchst du denn?

Comment

Originally posted by Sami.a View Post
      Nein, leider nicht. :( Was brauchst du denn?
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Ach so. Will er sich nicht scheiden lassen? Braucht man nicht einen Mann von deiner Seite, der das erledigt? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          Hausfrau.
          Ich verstehe.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Ach so. Will er sich nicht scheiden lassen? Braucht man nicht einen Mann von deiner Seite, der das erledigt? :/
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Do you want to be legally divorced or Islamically?
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Comment

Were not even legally married
                  Just need him to send me a letter which says "i divorce u"
                  I just dont have an adress..

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

:jkk:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Were not even legally married
                      Just need him to send me a letter which says "i divorce u"
                      I just dont have an adress..
                      Well I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have to send you any letter.

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have to send you any letter.
                        Then what did u have in mind?

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

What if a man doesnt earn enough money to maintain a family? Isnt it good when a woman can earn money too to help her husband and the family?
                          Then they should lower their standard of living.

Why should the kids suffer or be taken care of strangers (most of the time non-Muslims) while the parents work so they can satisfy their goals for a "comfortable" life?

I'm not including you in this, but many women make excuses when asked what their real goal for working and earning a salary is. They use the excuse of helping their husbands, but they really hurt their husbands and their family (by not being in the house with the kids). Or they might use other excuses such as what would happen if my husband died? Who would take care of us? But this mentality isn't in-line with Islam, and Allah knows best.

Comment

Then what did u have in mind?
                            Did you email Muhammad Tim? He can help you inshaAllah.

Isn't the time limit for your husband abandoning you 4 months? Then the marriage contract is annulled? Not sure, it needs a search. Divorce is a tricky subject with a lot of differences of opinions.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Teaching sounds good. You can even study counseling :insha:
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                                Then they should lower their standard of living.

Why should the kids suffer or be taken care of strangers (most of the time non-Muslims) while the parents work so they can satisfy their goals for a "comfortable" life?

I'm not including you in this, but many women make excuses when asked what their real goal for working and earning a salary is. They use the excuse of helping their husbands, but they really hurt their husbands and their family (by not being in the house with the kids). Or they might use other excuses such as what would happen if my husband died? Who would take care of us? But this mentality isn't in-line with Islam, and Allah knows best.
                                Thank you for your advice.

As the eldest daughter with no brother I will have to take care of my parents in the future. And you never know what happens in the future. What if you divorce or as you said the husband dies? Who will provide for a girl financially? And I didnt know it was forbidden to study or work for a girl in Islam.
                                Last edited by Sami.a; 15-02-16, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X