Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I do about thinning hair/receding hairline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do about thinning hair/receding hairline?

Salaams,

I am a 20 year old male and my hairline has receded a lot and continues to do so. It is also beginning to get really thin. What can I do about this?

Jzk

Re: What can I do about thinning hair/receding hairline?

Originally posted by DragonD-Duffy View Post
    Salaams,

I am a 20 year old male and my hairline has receded a lot and continues to do so. It is also beginning to get really thin. What can I do about this?

Jzk
    :wswrwb:
    Go to the the doctor, there's probably some other health issue causing this even could be hormone issue

do you pull your hair back or use hair gel in the front :/ if so then you should stop, stress can also cause hair loss trust me I know :(
    Try using hair oil and keratin products( it's protein found in hair to make hair thicker a lot even conditioners have it)

There's also rogaine which I heard helps with hair loss
    Also personally I used to use raw eggs in my hair till it became dry then washed it out I think it helps a bit
    ---
    Read these articles - one says to include fish oil in your diet, do more research

http://www.stronghair.org/receding-h...hairline-ways/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/12...hairlines-men/
    “Do not commit injustice, because injustice is darkness on the Day of Judgment." (Sahih Muslim)
    They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Wassalam

Try rubbing your scalp well with olive oil, for at least 5 minutes, twice a week.

Go to the doctor, just to make sure everything's ok.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Salaams,

Jzk
        Use argan oil or castor oil on your hair.

Comment

Moroccan argan oil & vitamin B12

Comment

Rub pigeon drops in your palms twice a week.
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

In the same boat.

Buzz cuts, my friend.

Comment

I have heard Sea Kelp helps hair growth as well.

Comment

Salaams,

Jzk
                  Wa alaykumus salaam,

shave your head and stop being upset about it, it's qadr of Allaah, not much you can do about it.
                  FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by yourakh View Post
                    I have heard Sea Kelp helps hair growth as well.
                    no, no, that only works when the sea-kelp is cut with the droppings of sea-horses as well.
                    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working...
                    X