Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quran Club - Bid'ah or Khayr?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

    Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    That's my point Islamically it DOES belong there. Because there is no evidence of that being allowed in Islam

    Or are you saying you are simply not bothered about Islam and more concerned about complaints? Which I know you can't be

    You are basically giving a choice of obedience to Allah swt or you and the bidatis on the thread. You lose.
    ...right.

    The quran thread is a project thread where you sign up or say "I'm done." That's it. If you wanted to discuss it properly, then it could have remained on that thread. Unfortunately, the comments and discussions that came out of that were not appropriate in a civil discussion. It lacked adab akhi. There's a way to say, "I believe this is bid'ah and here are the reasons why." And the way you went about it, which only made people defensive. If you debate someone and cause them to go into the defense like that, then there can be no proper solution here.

    That being said, I'm not one to stop a debate, so I just moved it here so it can continue. That works for everyone in my opinion. I mean, I made a thread dedicated to your concern, where you are free to explain your point of view.

    Whether you disagree with me or not is irrelevant, discuss whether the thread is a bid'ah or not here and not in the project thread.
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

    .:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

    Comment


    • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

      Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
      ...right.

      The quran thread is a project thread where you sign up or say "I'm done." That's it. If you wanted to discuss it properly, then it could have remained on that thread. Unfortunately, the comments and discussions that came out of that were not appropriate in a civil discussion. It lacked adab akhi. There's a way to say, "I believe this is bid'ah and here are the reasons why." And the way you went about it, which only made people defensive. If you debate someone and cause them to go into the defense like that, then there can be no proper solution here.

      That being said, I'm not one to stop a debate, so I just moved it here so it can continue. That works for everyone in my opinion. I mean, I made a thread dedicated to your concern, where you are free to explain your point of view.

      Whether you disagree with me or not is irrelevant, discuss whether the thread is a bid'ah or not here and not in the project thread.
      Sorry no can do. If I am rude then fine you are free to advise and delete. The lack of Adab was not one way

      And I believe your stance is anti Islamic so irrelevant too.

      Comment


      • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

        Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
        Sorry no can do. If I am rude then fine you are free to advise and delete. The lack of Adab was not one way

        And I believe your stance is anti Islamic so irrelevant too.
        That's fine if you believe my stance is irrelevant, just make sure you explain why on this thread akhi.

        :)
        وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
        "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
        Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
        [2:186]

        .:.
        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

        Comment


        • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

          Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
          That's fine if you believe my stance is irrelevant, just make sure you explain why on this thread akhi.

          :)
          Of course I will as it is where you bought it up, see post #135

          Of course you are free to move posts but I will post where I think they best fit and do what I feel is my duty

          Just so you known though your actions are not in accordance with Islam.

          Comment


          • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

            Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
            That's fine if you believe my stance is irrelevant, just make sure you explain why on this thread akhi.

            :)
            FYI

            Some of the people who stopped participating in the "khatam" did speak to the complainers like Mirror and suggest a method that was legit. But he, for example, wasn't interested.

            So you see methods to correct were tried but in the end people need to be warned. Even the discussion that ensued shows people were.not sure anymore about QC legitimacy .

            By doing this any people who.are now misguided is on your head

            Comment


            • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

              The Imams of the Haramain leading taraweeh in that manner has "no basis"? The thread being moved in here is not accordance with Islam? The "misguidance" is on Pippin's head?

              Subhan'Allah.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

              "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

              Comment


              • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

                Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                The Imams of the Haramain leading taraweeh in that manner has "no basis"? The thread being moved in here is not accordance with Islam? The "misguidance" is on Pippin's head?

                Subhan'Allah.
                Wondered when you were going to creep by and stir it up.


                Yes all those are.correct. if you are not a liar bring your evidences

                And you are head bidah monger so you in trouble lad, repent while you can

                Comment


                • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

                  Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                  Wondered when you were going to creep by and stir it up.


                  Yes all those are.correct. if you are not a liar bring your evidences
                  Everything that was needed to be said has been said.

                  That will be all.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

                  "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

                    Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                    Everything that was needed to be said has been said.

                    That will be all.
                    Not by me it hasn't, as long as you continue to innovate I will continue to call you on it.

                    It why our Nabi saw ordered us to do enjoin good and forbid evil

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

                      Funny how the innovators have nothing but emotional insults.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                      You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X