Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think religions and Gods are made by people who wished GOOD for humanity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think religions and Gods are made by people who wished GOOD for humanity?

Do you think religions (including Islam) and gods (including Allah) are made by people (prophets and saints) who wished good for humanity? So that people do good to others and for themselves too fearing the imaginary punishment after death which they were told while there is actually no God?

I am not saying these people are wrong if they lie but all they did was for whole mankind. Right?

Whats your take on it?

How you can convince me not?

Re: Do you think religions and Gods are made by people who wished GOOD for humanity?

Originally posted by sophisticated View Post
    Do you think religions (including Islam) and gods (including Allah) are made by people (prophets and saints) who wished good for humanity? So that people do good to others and for themselves too fearing the imaginary punishment after death which they were told while there is actually no God?

I am not saying these people are wrong if they lie but all they did was for whole mankind. Right?

Whats your take on it?

I'm not sure but I think it was Jalal-al-Din Rumi who said this: "Only that which comes from the Beyond can take us to the Beyond."

So if we see that religion is uplifting us spiritually, we must be sure that it comes from above also.

For that which comes from the earth returns to the earth; and that which comes from God, leads to God.

Comment

Re: Do you think religions and Gods are made by people who wished GOOD for humanity?

maybe some religions maybe
      buddha, Confucius, darth vader (im joking with the last one) yeah i could buy your theory
      islam no
      i want to narrate an incident that occured in the life of prophet muhammed sallaho alayhi wa sallam

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: "The sun eclipsed in the life-time of Allah's Apostle on the day when (his son) Ibrahim died. So the people said that the sun had eclipsed because of the death of Ibrahim. Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life (i.e. birth) of some-one. When you see the eclipse pray and invoke Allah."

if he was a liar for any reason not just the one you have given this narration would not have occured.
      if he was a liar (even if he was lying to intend good) he would have taken this eclipse to prove he was a prophet from god, that the sun eclipsed because of the death of his son
      similary if he was deluded he would have taken this as proof he was inspired but look instead what he said
      "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life (i.e. birth) of some-one. When you see the eclipse pray and invoke Allah."

this incident among many others proves to me he was indeed truthful in saying he was a messenger of Allah sallaho alayhi wa sallam
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        maybe some religions maybe
        buddha, Confucius, darth vader (im joking with the last one) yeah i could buy your theory
        islam no
        i want to narrate an incident that occured in the life of prophet muhammed sallaho alayhi wa sallam

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: "The sun eclipsed in the life-time of Allah's Apostle on the day when (his son) Ibrahim died. So the people said that the sun had eclipsed because of the death of Ibrahim. Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life (i.e. birth) of some-one. When you see the eclipse pray and invoke Allah."

if he was a liar for any reason not just the one you have given this narration would not have occured.
        if he was a liar (even if he was lying to intend good) he would have taken this eclipse to prove he was a prophet from god, that the sun eclipsed because of the death of his son
        similary if he was deluded he would have taken this as proof he was inspired but look instead what he said
        "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life (i.e. birth) of some-one. When you see the eclipse pray and invoke Allah."

this incident among many others proves to me he was indeed truthful in saying he was a messenger of Allah sallaho alayhi wa sallam
        subhaan Allah bro. Thanks for sharing! :saw:

Comment

Working...
        X