X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is music really haram?

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Where does the Quran tell you to shave?
    Sometimes I dont know if you're stupid or you're acting dumb. But i will answer anyways even though I presented my evidences and you asked the dumbest question.

I did not say that we should shave or keep the beard. It has nothing to do with Islam. Growing a beard like the Prophet Mohammad does not make you in any way a better muslim infront of Allah. We are held accountable for our deeds in life and our righteousness not our beard or wearing a ring.

Its the same thing as wearing a yellow tshirt or a blue one. That has nothing to do with Islam. When the Quran says its fully detailed, it talks about the significant things. Yet you people try so hard to find an excuse to use another source. Ignorance at its peak is in this forums, thats why the muslim countries are so messed up because most of them are like you. Believe whatever you want, do whatever you want .. I dont really care but if you will ask again please think before you do :D

Take care

Comment

Did you get a chance to look at any of the links I posted? If so, which and what are your initial impressions?
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
        Did you get a chance to look at any of the links I posted? If so, which and what are your initial impressions?
        I actually knew about that when I was young. My father told me about it a long time ago.

Like I said i know some hadith have some truth to them but im sorry, I dont believe all of them. I think people implanted alot of their own ideologies/culture in them throughout history.

Comment

Originally posted by King1234 View Post
          Sometimes I dont know if you're stupid or you're acting dumb. But i will answer anyways even though I presented my evidences and you asked the dumbest question.

I did not say that we should shave or keep the beard. It has nothing to do with Islam. Growing a beard like the Prophet Mohammad does not make you in any way a better muslim infront of Allah. We are held accountable for our deeds in life and our righteousness not our beard or wearing a ring.

Its the same thing as wearing a yellow tshirt or a blue one. That has nothing to do with Islam. When the Quran says its fully detailed, it talks about the significant things. Yet you people try so hard to find an excuse to use another source. Ignorance at its peak is in this forums, thats why the muslim countries are so messed up because most of them are like you. Believe whatever you want, do whatever you want .. I dont really care but if you will ask again please think before you do :D

Take care
          Meh enough time wasted this clean shaving kafir.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

You know its better to keep it in english so people would understand, the words you used in arabic would have the same meaning in english.

Ok lets complete in English although it is a little difficult

Now another argument that scholars use against people like me, is that they say how would you pray without the ahadith or give charity or so on. I will show you step by step:

1- (verse 3/18) Allah bears witness that there is no god but He, and (so do) the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining His creation with justice; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.

This is the shahada, ahadith made us add and Mohammad is the messenger of Allah. Adding a humans name next to Allah? Contradict the Quran? Im not against the Prophet because people think I am when I say this, but there is huge difference between creator and messenger.

this is shahada of allah about himself where is the verse that indicate that this is the shahada that people should use to enter Islam ?

7:58 Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.

God himself declares that you should believe in Him AND His messenger.
            and when saying أشهد أن لا إلاه إلا الله و أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله you declare to god that you believe him AND his messenger what is wrong in that ? when 99.99999999% of Muslims build their islam on it and 0.00000001% come out of nowhere establishing their own Islam ??
            who's wrong you (0.0000000001%) or the (99.9999999999%)

2-Salat:
            First we will talk about wudu:
            (verse 5/6)O you who believe! when you rise up to prayer, wash your faces and your hands as far as the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles; and if you are under an obligation to perform a total ablution, then wash (yourselves) and if you are sick or on a journey, or one of you come from the privy, or you have touched the women, and you cannot find water, betake yourselves to pure earth and wipe your faces and your hands therewith, Allah does not desire to put on you any difficulty, but He wishes to purify you and that He may complete His favor on you, so that you may be grateful.

The Quran mentions 4 steps yet most muslims do 7 or 8 or 9 depending on the sect and the teaching of their scholars. They call these additional steps sunnah. Now logically 1 man tells you to do something in lets say 2 steps and another says 5 steps, when you do the 5 steps, doesnt that show that you are following the man who said 5 steps not 2. Same thing here.

About Wudu before washing your Face the sunna is to wash your hands of any Impurity and that's an option to make sure your hands are clean
            -before touching the water (do you make wudu with unclean hands ? in you wash them before then you perform sunna)
            -mouth and nose are part of the face (don't you wash them ?)

Positions of Salah:
            There are many verses and so i will just mention the numbers and you look them up.
            Standing position: (2/238), (3/39) and (4/102)
            Bow and prostate: (22/26), (38/24), (48/29)

its just that you don't accept sunna so you want searching in the Quran for clues about Salat
            any way the verse about wudu tells us what to do in Wudu in 2 successive verses.
            but why salat verses are are outspread that people can't do it in the same way ??
            the verses tells us about standing, Bow and Prostration BUT how?when?what precedes and whats delayed,

Direction of Salah: (2/125), (22/26)

Quibla is clear in the Quran we don't have to speak about it

The number of Raka(a word made by hadith but lets call it that): Should be atleast two since in verses (4/101-103) Allah asks us to shorten our prayer during time of emergency or fear so that would be one raka.

should be at least two !? oh right how about max ? and rakaa of every salat ?

Masjid are for Allah alone: verse (72/18-20) yet we write other names there, and you can guess who :)

there is a clear hadiths that masjid should not be decorated
            I was not commanded to build high mosques. Ibn Abbas said: You will certainly adorn them as the Jews and Christians did. (abu dawud 448)
            and no hadith has ever stated that Masjid should have writings so don't go blaming peoples faults on others.

There are so many information about prayer in the quran yet we look at ahadith. Your argument will be, how many raka, what should we say during prayer, etc..

Before I give you the answer I would like to tell you that this also answers your thief question. In sura 2 of the Quran remember the story of the cow of bani israel? How Allah gave them a simple command yet they still kept asking questions. You know why this sura is called the cow? Because the message of the story is to obey without asking to many questions on how to obey. Im sorry but you did the same thing. This should also answer your question about cutting the hand of the thief.
            --

sorry but different situations. and banu Isreal had the prophet "Mussa" they should have followed their prophet without asking cause it is a direct order that doesn't need any further informations.
            Banu Isreal where asking question because they were not convinced that they should do it.

2:71 He said, "He says, 'It is a cow neither trained to plow the earth nor to irrigate the field, one free from fault with no spot upon her.' " They said, "Now you have come with the truth." So they slaughtered her, but they could hardly do it.

but here we are asking question because we want to do it,we want to know how to do it,
            4:59. O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad ), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.
            where here having differences and the verse is clearly telling US what to do.

and when Quran Order for salat,Zakat,Qissass prophet mohammed was there to show people how, they believed in him cause Allah ordered so

33:36. It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option

so why trying to create OPTIONS ?

--
            Now lets get back to Salah, Quranic verses are the only ones to be said ofcourse in the prayer. And to commerate Allah alone verses: (20/14), (6/163). Not Prophet Mohammad or his family or Prophet Abrahim and his Family.
            --
            verse 20:14 "so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance." : did't mention Quranic verses for salat

6:163 "No partner has He." : not mentioning Salat. and by taking chahada we already Certified that God has no partner.

you've gone searching for verses to justify your own theory and totally forget about this verse

33:56 : Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace.

--

Number of prayers: Quran mentions 3 by name search for them but describes 5. I still have to do more research in this because 1 mistake from me and I will be doomed xD. Im still not sure but I will find the answer. I know the hadith story about Prophet Mohammad going up and down between Allah and moses to make them 5. Is Prophet Mohammad more merciful than Allah? Allah wanted 50 prayers at first, doesnt this show Allah doesnt know math astakhfar Allah? They decreased from 50 to 25 to 12.5 to 5, now how 12.5 lol? I dont get that. Another question Islam was a religion before Prophet Mohammad it was from Prophet Abrahim, where he did pray and give zakat, so most probably Allah didnt make the ummah of Prophet Abrahim pray 50 times and when Prophet Mohammad came it became 5, right?

this statement of you : are you establishing your own way of deen ?? do you want mean that billions of people where wrong ?
            what hadith did it mention that Abraham was praying 50 times a day ?
            and in the 50 salat hadith : god already knew that this would happen he made it first 50 salat and reduce it to 5 and made it equal to 50
            5 required salats a day and the others are optional if you want more Hassanat from God
            like salat du7a and night (surat duhha)
            32:16 They arise from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend.
            39:9 Is one who is devoutly obedient during periods of the night, prostrating and standing [in prayer], fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, [like one who does not]? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding. (read the arabic verse)

3- The Zakat
            Verse (6/141) And He it is who causes gardens to grow, [both] trellised and untrellised, and palm trees and crops of different [kinds of] food and olives and pomegranates, similar and dissimilar. Eat of [each of] its fruit when it yields and give its due [zakah] on the day of its harvest. And be not excessive. Indeed, He does not like those who commit excess.

Here it says the day of harvest, in modern days its paycheck. Yet Ahadith made it yearly and a percent of saving or assets or wtvr its different everywhere.

when it yields and give its due [zakah] on the day of its harvest. this verse talkin about zakat when farming "كلوا من ثمره إذ أثمر و أتوا حقه" due here refers to agriculture ? any one who read this verse will understand that zakat is only for farmers on the day of harvest ? it doesn't apply on me ? i have no Agricultural land.

as from my knowledge Zakat is for all possessions : crops and fruits and vegetables,money, gold,cattle and trading
            and people harvest all the year then according to what they plant
            what i get from the verse that this is just Zakat of what you harvest where are your clues about other zakates Time ?

The amount of Zakat this is not mentioned in the Quran some would say it depends on our capability other say 2.5% from ahadith. I personally if I made money I would give more just incase :D.

hadiths say that it is 10% or 5% for plantings and 2.5% for other things.
            and if you gave more then that's good for more hassanat.
            but according to your point of view Zakat is not mentioned in the Quran then every one has a viewof the matter some may give 0.1% and says this is my zakat and none could comment on that cause it is not Mentioned in Quran.

if you want

Fasting and Hajj are mentioned in the Quran so I wont go into details. Because im tired of writing lol.

In all my arguments I might be wrong, I might not be seeing something. I reject many ahadith that contradict the teaching of the Quran, I reject ahadith that forbid and make lawful or add things which are not mentioned in the Quran. YET i do believe that some ahadith might have some truth to them, but they are more of a history than a religious source of law. For example in ahadith we should pray 5 times and specific number of rakas and so on, these ahadith do not contradict the Quran since they go with the Quran, I BELIEVE all muslims praying the same way the same method is great and shows unity. But some have gone tooooo far and started to get out of hand. Especially the ones that put prophet Mohammad next to Allah, or give him the same authority as Allah. And have made people always use ahadith as a refernce when wanting to know the ruling religiously for anything in their life. Ahadith made scholars intercessions between muslims and Allah.

no one ever gave the prophet the same authority as Allah
            and hadiths are the reference of Prophet decisions that Allah ordered us to follow in Quran (verse i posted yesterday)

One man here even quoted a hadith that says The prophet gave us something like the Quran and more. Thats just insane, how can a rational muslim say something like that. Even if ahadith are 100% authentic they would never ever ever be equal to the Quran and they are not half our religion.

Allah didnt send Prophet mohammad to make us all grow beards, wear a ring, or copy him. He send him to inform us of Tawheed, of submitting to Allah, to follow the laws of Allah.

33:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Anyways I talked too much, enjoy.
            i commented all your points
            and
            you didn't answer my last question in my Arabic comment

what is it in this verse سبعا من المثاني و القرأن العضيم
            what is it that the prophet got with Quran ? from your own understanding?

You Said
            There are so many information about prayer in the quran yet we look at ahadith. Your argument will be, how many raka, what should we say during prayer, etc..
            you didn't give me anything about how many raka what should we say, i'm interested where can i find them ?? i think you meant by your comment ignoring this ?

16-44 : with clear proofs and written ordinances. And We revealed to you the message that you may make clear to the people what was sent down to them and that they might give thought.

Here is the Message "Quran" where is the Clarification ????????
            Last edited by 4N45; 12-02-16, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4N45 View Post
              i commented all your points
              and
              you didn't answer my last question in my Arabic comment

what is it in this verse سبعا من المثاني و القرأن العضيم
              what is it that the prophet got with Quran ? from your own understanding?

You Said

you didn't give me anything about how many raka what should we say, i'm interested where can i find them ?? i think you meant by your comment ignoring this ?

16-44 : with clear proofs and written ordinances. And We revealed to you the message that you may make clear to the people what was sent down to them and that they might give thought.

Here is the Message "Quran" where is the Clarification ????????
              I did not deny that the Prophet Mohammad taught people everything about the Quran and Islam. My arguement is the authenticity of many of these ahadith.

Comment

I did not deny that the Prophet Mohammad taught people everything about the Quran and Islam. My arguement is the authenticity of many of these ahadith.
                Educate vyourself on the history and methodology of hadith preservation.

Please take the time and read the links I posted. Don't close your mind off to it.

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

the best solution is that you and i should ask guidance from god to show us the truth
                  as god said in quran he answers people prayers, and that's why i do ask guidance from god always
                  i hop you do it also

Comment

Originally posted by 4N45 View Post
                    the best solution is that you and i should ask guidance from god to show us the truth
                    as god said in quran he answers people prayers, and that's why i do ask guidance from god always
                    i hop you do it also
                    That is soo true. Thank you for your time

Comment

• Re: Is music really haram?

I actually knew about that when I was young. My father told me about it a long time ago.

Like I said i know some hadith have some truth to them but im sorry, I dont believe all of them. I think people implanted alot of their own ideologies/culture in them throughout history.

Its all well and good to say that, but its another to actually prove it.

Allah tells us in Quran to avoid suspicion, and avoid backbiting.

The Ulema of hadith devoted their entire lifetimes to protecting the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:
                      It was a something they took very seriously. There is no evidence to even suggest that they added their own anything into them. Even other respected scholars were not spared from being branded weak or that their hadith should not be accepted because they weak in them. Even a respected hadith scholar like Imam Al Hakim that has his own book, the Mustadrak of Al Hakim - was deemed to be lax at times in regards to some of the hadith he used to authenticate.

Imam Bukhari was the most strict in his criteria for the hadith he included, his own student Imam Muslim respectfully disagreed with him on this point of how strict he was.

This isn't like the Christians and their church fathers who picked and chose which Gospels they'd include in their bible, based on what suited their own personal agenda.

We know how scholars of hadith did what they did, and they all did not necessarily agree upon a particular hadith either. Where 1 might deem it weak, another might say its Hasan and acceptable. They did not stand to gain anything from fabricating hadith or adding their own stuff to them. There were those that spent their entire fortunes on the pursuit of the hadith of the Prophet :saw: , they spent decades of their lives travelling every corner of the Islamic Empire. They lived simple lives, their piety showed in their actions, as observed by other people - they would never praise themselves, nor did they earn money from this.

There is an entire methodology behind how hadith are authenticated.
                      Its all well and good for lay people to sit here and bash scholars and claim they added things to the religion or reject hadith because it contradicts their supposed understanding of Quran.

if you are disputing how we perform salah, the most important act of worship because Allah commands it again and again throughout Quran, then you are saying the entire Ummah of Muhammad :saw: has gone astray on how to perform salah and Allah allowed this to happen, until "Quranists" came along and supposedly showed us the way.

And if we are astray on this and then it means we've gone completely off the deep end as far as the rest of the religion is concerned and that basically means Allah has let the last and final Ummah, the Ummah of whom he said in the Quran that you are the best of Ummah raised for mankind, enjoining the good and forbidding evil - how can we be the best of ummah if we have been doing our salah wrong for the past 1300 years or have adopted false hadith and rulings for that long?

The simple fact is, there is no logical basis to reject hadith at all. They are sound, historically speaking and in the manner they were preserved and authenticated.

Its only really in the past century or two, we've had Orientalists and the "Quranists" appearing to launch attacks on the hadith.

I strongly recommend that you read those links, listen to those videos.....
                      don't fall into this trap of you will never trust any scholars. If you followed the opinion of a scholar you trusted and you were sincere in following the truth but it turns out he was wrong, you are not going to be punished for it. As the Prophet :saw: said, if a scholar makes ijtihad with sincerity to reach the truth but is wrong, he will still gain 1 reward, if he is right then there is 2 rewards.

If you do DIY Islam, you do not know if you are right or wrong, and if you are gone astray, no one to show you that you have and then that is certain to lead you to hell fire. You have to know your limitations and rely on those that are more knowledgeable.

Please. I ask you again, take the time check those links out and reconsider this stance you've taken.

I'd hate to see you go on the wrong path entirely because of this incorrect stance you've taken.

i believe there is hope for you, as opposed to some others i have come across in the past. You accept some hadith, that is something at least.

You don't have to respond to anything i posted. Just think it over and make sincere dua to Allah to guide you.

Comment

• Re: Is music really haram?

Allah subhana Tala can guide anyone anytime.
                        Noone knows; heart flips!?!
                        FlipFlop is not what we are looking for!!!!!
                        MTV to Mecca????
                        <<Kemne??????>>
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrYFjJgBsz4

Comment

Working...
                        X