Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few clarifications

asalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,
    just a few clarifications from this post.
    5) the hadith quoted is weak (see by al-Albaani, hadeeth no. 169). There is no doubt surah yaseen is a great and important surah, but numerous ahadith which are weak and fabricated have been spread about it.
    6) im not sure this one is weak or not, but inshallah i will try and check with a brother who is knowledgeable about hadith.
    8) The hadith this is alluding to is where the prophet(s) said whoever recites ayatul kursi after salah, the only thing between that person and jannah is death. narrated by , from al-Hasan ibn Bishr. It was also narrated by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh from Muhammad ibn Humayr, who is al-Homsi, and is also one of the men of al-Bukhaari. The isnaad meets the conditions of al-Bukhaari.
    10) The prophet(s) said it(surah mulk) protects one from the punishment of the grave.

An Allah Knows Best
    Originally posted by lonely_me
    well... yeah I got it...but now again...you speak of 'bazurq' ...ermmm... I know what you saying but you use such strange terms. Concerning how the Quran is a remedy.. well... the prophet encourages the Muslims to read certain Surat like:
    5) Everything has a heart and the heart of the Quran is Surah Yaseen, whoever read Yaseen, Allah will write the reward of reading the Quran ten times from him. (Tirmizi and Darmi)
    6) Whoever reads Surah Yaseen for the pleasure of Allah, his past sins will be forgiven so read this near your deceased. (Bahiqi)
    8) Whoever read Ayatul Kursi after every Fard Salah, he will be under the protection and security of Allah. (Dailmi on the Authority of Sayeduna Ali)
    10) Surah Tabarak (Surah Mulk) saves one from Hell.

Comment

supernatural

its reported that Ibrahim A.S. wrote a taveez for Ismaeel A.S. when he was a child. taveez is ok. repaeting verses of Quran is ok with good shaykh's ijazah.

about marrying jinn...ummmh....well....i see.......are you thinking about it... ???
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Re: Islam and the supernatural

Apologies for bumping this old thread, but I wanted to ask something that's related to the supernatural/spiritualism in Islam.

I recently spoke with a family friend who says he has been visited by spirits, etc. and says he has some kind of healing power. He asked me if there was anything I wanted him to make dua for me and it would happen. Not having heard this sort of thing before, I was a bit put off. I just said to him I only ask Allah subhanau wa'tala and he seemed to be offended.
        I also asked him if he had been to hajj, and he said he had been 'taken there' :confused:

He also used a term to describe (holy?) men like himself, unfortunately it wasn't in English, and I can't remember what he called himself, he says he has extra angels on either side of him.

He is an old man and I don't want to show disrespect, but not sure what to say, but I felt uncomfortable. Has anyone else come across this sort of thing before?
        ..i have nothing else to say (for now) :D

Comment

Firstly no it is not permissible for a human to marry a jinn. This is because it is haraam for a jinni to enter our world. The ones that do this are disobeying Allah.

excellent DVD regarding the jinns with proof from quran and sunnah(everything bout them) by Abu Suhaib called 'jinn'. you can purchase from www.Wise-Shop.org

And the people who claim that it is ok to hang quranic ayahs around the house for protection/reminder do they not realise that if this was the case then just by having the quran in your house should be sufficient and this should ward off evil etc.

A person can claim to believe in Allah and wear an amulet as a method of cure only but then as soon as the person is scared to take it off or even uncomfortable - this person has commited shirk!

And what someone was saying about people who are too busy to sit down and recite quran can they not recite the 3 Quls/ayatul kursi/surah fatihah from memory?

Comment

Originally posted by Firdes View Post
            Apologies for bumping this old thread, but I wanted to ask something that's related to the supernatural/spiritualism in Islam.

I recently spoke with a family friend who says he has been visited by spirits, etc. and says he has some kind of healing power. He asked me if there was anything I wanted him to make dua for me and it would happen. Not having heard this sort of thing before, I was a bit put off. I just said to him I only ask Allah subhanau wa'tala and he seemed to be offended.
            I also asked him if he had been to hajj, and he said he had been 'taken there' :confused:

He also used a term to describe (holy?) men like himself, unfortunately it wasn't in English, and I can't remember what he called himself, he says he has extra angels on either side of him.

He is an old man and I don't want to show disrespect, but not sure what to say, but I felt uncomfortable. Has anyone else come across this sort of thing before?

Comment

http://www.alhudapk.com/audio-video/...ajab/rajab.asp
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I read the book "The world of the Jinn and Devils." and in it they said that it is possible to marry a jinn but it is not recommended by the 'Ulemma.
                "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
                "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
                they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

[QUOTE=Mujaheedah;2025894]I read the book "The world of the Jinn and Devils." and in it they said that it is possible to marry a jinn but it is not recommended by the 'Ulemma.[/QUOTE

It is haraam for jinns to come into contact with humans (for those who do the only purpose can be for dawah etc. example of when the prophet SAW was reciting Quran and the jinns were listening etc.) but if you read ayahs and hadiths to do with marriage a man can ONLY Marry a WOMEN no where does it state that a man or woman can marry a jinni. they have their world and we have ours.

Jinns marry and reproduce - how can they do this with humans? will the babies be human or made of smokeless fire? Does that mean that when you marry a jinn you have to enter their world or that your jinni husband/wife comes into our world to live?

Comment

Originally posted by shamson View Post
                    SubhanAllah brother STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. These people work with the Jinns and this is HARAAM -
                    That's what I thought sis (btw, I'm female too :) ) I told my mother this, who has know this man for many years, and she asked him if he had his help from the jinn, but he says, he doesn't have anything to do with jinns, and his assistance comes from the angels that sit either side of him, it all comes from Allah subhanu wa'tala... Apparently people go to him far and wide as he has healed people's ailments. does this make any sense?
                    ..i have nothing else to say (for now) :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X