Who will be the winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the winner

The world teaches you what winning is. You get that job, you beat 20 others and win the race, you have the fastest car on the street. You are able to go out with the most women. You have the most money.

To do all this others will have to fail and fall. You will be taught that being ruthless is the wat to success. To win you must do whatever, take the pain, endure so much stress. You must put down others. they say its a dog eat dog, cut throat world...etc...

But islam teaches you the opposite.

We ALL know what happens in the end. life is like watching the same movie hundreds of times. by the 3rd or 4th time you know the full story and maybe every dialogue and twist.. Same way in life we know what will happen.. We are born, we learn about the world, we then feel like we own the world are kings of the world, then become weak, have kids, pass the teaching on to our kids, then we die and lose everything.

The man who walked will end up in the same place as the one who flew past him 200mph in a flying car. Now if the winner is the one who has nothing to answer for then the winner will no doubt be the man who walked. Course it depends on what you did on the journey, what sins you have to answer for.

The moral is. Do you need to do haram in order to win and be successful?

THe answer accoriding to islam is no. Even if you did it all halal and the other guy ripped you but drowned himself in sin to lose his conscionse, in the end you would still win. Take for example the pharoahs who were very powerful, they kept jews as slaves, the pharoahs sinned and sinned and oppresed the Jews. But over time the Pharoahs got nowhere the lost and became extinct. The Jews that were enslaved now run billion dollar companies globally. Dont quote me on the exact details on this. But we know lots of famous companies are run by Jews. So they now in fact more powerful than the pharoahs ever were. but a shame that with such power comes the tests and that shaytaan, and the whole process can repeat itself in the opposite direction.

The winner will be the one who stands before the judge at the end and has the least sins to answer for. What you gained and accompolished who what you qualified in, i life, will mean nothing whatsoever.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X