The 'Alien' Invasion has already begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Alien' Invasion has already begun

Hundreds of years ago someone says you can see someone and talk to them from the other side of the planet. That you can control a robot and drive it over the surface of mars. You would think that is impossible or call me mad.

A decade ago you wouldnt think it possible to send a whole movie wirelessly from one box with lights to your pc, yes no wires..... the movie and anything else is flying past you maybe through you too.

But hundreds of years ago we were told about the dajaal, that:

he would be able to be in many places at the same time:
    we think even now that is impossible, but how long before that is possible. There is much top secret research going on dark matter, teleportation. You see the digital age is what we were warned about...

When we hear about dajaal having one eye

The fact that dajaal would show is fire and it would not burn you....this happens today.

When we see technology that is sold to us today it is just like how they sold people cigaretter while ago. Cigs were cool, it was the new in thing, now they say its really bad... What people are holding on and swearing by today is not god or the stars or religion. Some pray, some only pray on friday but then we all selling out to the dajaal and his technology.

When we were told that dajaal would be very powerful and only a few would see through him, its not hard to see why. Billions of people are already sucked into the dajaal system.. That is the system of deception. Dajaal the false messiah, the biggest imposter and fake/falsehood of all time is already here and surrounds us all. Many people know the characters of their favourite dramas better than their own friends and families...... It doesnt matter if you back stab your brother or sister as the dajaal will accept you and make you a part of fake familiy you can see and feel part of everyday.

When they show movies of great big alien ships invading earth and big fight scenes with ships, its all a deception and could be a decoy. The movies always exegerate and are a part of the dajaal system. To deceive. The real invasion is secret, low key, behind your back, under you nose. People once were alot more aware of what was going on around them, compared to them people today are like zombies.

The real invasion is already here and spreading in the same way islam is spreading, in a weird way causing or caused by a greater need for equilibrium as the world is not a perfect place.... heaven was perfect, the universe, the lowest one is not. Also on earth you have shaytaan in the mix which is a known force always there trying to trip us up and lead us with him to hell. In a way you can say shaytaan is like the dark matter, it fills the universes between the visible stars and objects, surrounds them, but it can only influence us. It was said he sees us from where we see him not. Science has shown existence of things that are around us but cant be seen. we even know we breath in air and that we cant see. the very essential thing we need to be alive every second we cant see, so its not hard to accept that shaytaan exists and we can not see him but he can see us. just like the air may be able to see us.

science does not really answer any questions it just creates more questions. but due to the way we live and have progressed we are dependent on science and tech to survive. but the dajaal will be inevitable consequence of all these and will have full control of all these so if we become dependent of tech and science to survive we are becoming dependent on the dajaal. So that is the invasion. When the dajaal present it self in the open, you not even see him as the enemy as he will already have bought you out or you have accepted him and his ways as the truth. no need for big ships and explosvie space battles.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X