What causes low appetite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What causes low appetite?

Having low appetite this whole week? And I am feeling weak.......... (now that's a rhyme)

Anybody knows what to do?

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Re: What causes low appetite?

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
    Having low appetite this whole week? And I am feeling weak.......... (now that's a rhyme)

Salaam

maybe do some cardio at home.. to work up an appetite
    Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 07-01-16, 08:44 AM.
    youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
      Salaam

maybe do some cardio at home.. to work up an appetite
      :wswrwb:

I did. I even did strength training.

But still I don't wanna eat after exercise. May be that's why I am weak.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

No appetite for a few days is fine but you must drink water daily even if you don't eat.. okay?? If this continues then see your doctor sis. could be a tummy bug...
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I've had a low appetite my whole life lol
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
            I've had a low appetite my whole life lol
            Same. I can survive without food for a couple of days, no problemo.

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
              Don't know about a couple of days lol but probs a day.
              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Are you serious??
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Stress/ lack of sleep not eating well to begin with can cause that.
                  :lemo:

Comment

Well you are in the best position to know whats causing you to eat less.
                    Not some strangers over the internet who know nothing about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post

Its most probably because your stressed or depressed or like the sister mentioned above, it can be due to lack of sleep and you might not be eating the best foods. Try to exercise to release negative energy. Go sit on the grass (i know your probs like what/why, but the grass and soil is known to have a positive effect on your body). Get some fresh air and make thikr, in shaa Allah you'll feel better.

I have the same problem as you, only i don't have appetite altogether (have been like thid my whole life). I just force feed myself when i'm feeling weak. You need to eat, even if it is a small portion, or else you you'll constantly feel weak and out of it.

Comment

A week is a long time. Acute onset low appetite is usually always a symptom of something else/an underlying problem (physical or psychological)
                        If you have no other additional symptoms and you can rule out stress etc, I would go and see your GP for some bloodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                          Are you serious??
                          Yes, i don't really eat much and when i do, its because my parents get really upset so i have no choice but to eat for their sake.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam

Guess I'm the opposite.

Anyway, make Du'aa and visit the doctor.

Comment

Yes, i don't really eat much and when i do, its because my parents get really upset so i have no choice but to eat for their sake.
                              Subhanallah that's a shock idk how thats possible but I remember when my sister was around your age she went through a similar phase and my parents too got worried. They wanted to fatten her up. But a few years on she started eating normally again.. you might aswell make the most outta your situation and fast for extra rewards before you get an apetite for food.
                              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X