I don't like him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like him

I don't like my brothers. One specifically. He speaks badly to me. My whole life pretty much he has been rude to me. He hurts me too. He always says I'm ugly or comments on my life and any issues I have and puts me down. Sometimes he speaks about his genital parts to other siblings and says male related things and I hear this. Why is he like this. He steals money from parents. He speaks to women. He tells me the body parts he likes on women and tells me what he wants to do to them. Why do I need to hear that? He uses drugs and used to push that towards me too. He used to show me these drugs and show how to use them. I would say no but he forced me to stay. I never used them though. He tells me to look at his body. As kids he used to touch me and remove my clothes in front of other brothers and then laugh. He is older than me. He's not a kid, he's technically a man. But he always acts really gross and weird. He speaks of sexual things and at times to me. How an I supposed to live with this? I already have for years. My parents already know everything about this though and my mom sees that I avoid him. In terms of religion, he's pretty much nothing. He never prays or does anything religious. Is it a sin if I avoid him for the rest of my life because that's what I plan to do.

Re: I don't like him

Sorry to hear that sis . Is he Muslim?
    This is not how brothers and sisters should be behaving. Most importantly it is unislamic, disgusting and demoralising. Keep away from him sis and try to see if you can move out.
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Wow. SubhanAllah. He's filthy dirty animal. Can't even call him a human.

May Allah preserve you sister.
      [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

May Allah protect you from any harm . Ameen

Perhaps it is the drug taking that is altering his behaviour. He needs to get help before it is too late.
        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

What are your parents doing? This behaviour isn't good. Make dua for help and guidance. I feel like you should call or inform the police.

Get away from him.
          [MENTION=1489]neelu[/MENTION] might be able to give the right advice.
          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
            What are your parents doing? This behaviour isn't good. Make dua for help and guidance. I feel like you should call or inform the police.

Get away from him.
            [MENTION=1489]neelu[/MENTION] might be able to give the right advice.
            That man needs to have ruqya on him.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I don't know if he's Muslim. And I don't think it's the drugs that do that to him. He mainly smokes and stuff like that, and he started using them much later than when his behaviour started. He's always been gross like that. There's nothing wrong with him health wise. My parents already know about him, especially my mom. He's really disrespectful and I have seen how he is throughout our childhood. My mom has cried many times because of him and it's really sad. Cries not for him, but the pain he gives her.
              Last edited by petals; 04-01-16, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by petals View Post
                I don't know if he's Muslim. And I don't think it's the drugs that do that to him. He mainly smokes and stuff like that, and he started using them much later than when his behaviour started. He's always been gross like that. There's nothing wrong with him health wise.
                The only thing that can change him is the will of Allah so make dua for Allah to guide him even if it pains you.

Also, you can't really call him Muslim then, be patient and please avoid him. Make dua for Allah to protect you.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

How are your parents not doing anything about this????
                  Any other parents would have kicked this filth out of the house by now!

Comment

Wow I feel really sorry for you. You need to stay away from your brother. Do your parents know about this?
                    "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

" Is it a sin if I avoid him for the rest of my life because that's what I plan to do."
                      [MENTION=25258]petal[/MENTION] No, do not live amongst those who commit evil.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                        How are your parents not doing anything about this????
                        Any other parents would have kicked this filth out of the house by now!
                        I don't think every other parent would, to be honest. For him, it's not like he has money or anywhere to go. There were times where my parents, mom specifically, made him leave the house and he slept somewhere. It always goes back to this though, as in him coming back. And they do still see him as a son too. It's hard to explain. I'm sorry.

Comment

Avoid him. If you must be around him then make sure your parents are there as well. Don't let him affect your life.
                          Indeed we belong to Allah,
                          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            " Is it a sin if I avoid him for the rest of my life because that's what I plan to do."
                            [MENTION=25258]petal[/MENTION] No, do not live amongst those who commit evil.
                            How do you know that though

Comment

Originally posted by petals View Post
                              How do you know that though
                              Because it is in the sunnah of Nabi SAW (the sunnah, the interpretation of the Quran). He did not live with someone who committed evil. he teaches us to stay in the company of good and not in the company of bad.

Also, It was his duty to give dawah to his people, when things got very heavy, he made migration (though of course he SAW did come back to reconquer but my point still remains).
                              Last edited by Kiro; 04-01-16, 02:44 AM.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X