Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red earwax break wudu (need answers now, it's time to pray)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red earwax break wudu (need answers now, it's time to pray)

I heard that dark red earwax is likely blood, so it is likely a cut inside my ear.

I scratched my ear and noticed some red earwax coming out. Is my wudu valid?

Re: Red earwax break wudu (need answers now, it's time to pray)

Originally posted by someone12 View Post
    I heard that dark red earwax is likely blood, so it is likely a cut inside my ear.

[MENTION=40692]ZeeshanParvez[/MENTION] [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION]
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by someone12 View Post

Your wudhu is fine insha allah.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        [MENTION=40692]ZeeshanParvez[/MENTION] [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION]
        lol why did u call these two?

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          idk I generally cc in those two.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

weil
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

rispect to your elders innit.

Comment

Because by the Grace of Allah they have answers backed up with references.
                Watch those eyes

Comment

I hope ppl don't mind when I cc them in, its normally the ppl I class/recall as knowledgeable on this forum that I cc in. obviously there are lots of ppl who are knowledgable Masha ' Allah, but I can't cc everyone in, so obviously I choose the ppl, since no one has replied to op, and I don't want to give an answer, when I don't know the answer for certain.

Comment

They are the earwax guys
                    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                      They are the earwax guys
                      What is that even supposed to mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                        What is that even supposed to mean...
                        It kills the joke if I have to explain it ... Sigh
                        The post is about his wudu being nullified coz of some earwax related problem then they called u and zeeshan obviously because u two are knowledgable in the baab of wudu and its nullifiers but since FR didn't get why u 2 were " summoned" the only other logical explanation is that u guys are very knowldablge in earwax lol , rep me Plz :(
                        The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                          It kills the joke if I have to explain it ... SighThe post is about his wudu being nullified coz of some earwax related problem then they called u and zeeshan obviously because u two are knowledgable in the baab of wudu and its nullifiers but since FR didn't get why u 2 were " summoned" the only other logical explanation is that u guys are very knowldablge in earwax lol , rep me Plz :(
                          I know what you were trying to say...

Comment

Working...
                          X