X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your computer hard drive space is low

:start:
    :salams

How do you free your disk space in your computer? Do you just format it? Or just carefully select and delete files one by one.

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.

Re: Your computer hard drive space is low

Download Ccleaner and run it.

Also use it to uninstall unnecessary software, like toolbars and other junk.

And if you have other partitions/hard drives, move some data there.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

You shouldn't format a drive unless you're sure of everything in it. Deleting system files will cause many problems.

1) install and run a cleaning software like iobit advanced system optimiser or ccleaner.
      2)Backup things you need to an external source like usb drives.
      3)Scan for viruses as some viruses may cause disk space problems. I recommend avira or eset.
      or upgrade your hardisk. Will cost you $$.

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
        You shouldn't format a drive unless you're sure of everything in it. Deleting system files will cause many problems.
        You can't just format your main drive like that.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          You can't just format your main drive like that.
          Never tried it, but the option is there to format Drive C in "my computer"

Comment

Never tried it, but the option is there to format Drive C in "my computer"
            No you can't. Go and try it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              No you can't. Go and try it now.
              You wish :rofl1:

Comment

You wish :rofl1:
                Trust me.

Comment

Get SpaceSniffer and open it as administrator

Choose the hard drive and it will scan and then it will show the files as blocks. The biggest one being the biggest and the smallest being the smallest.

Choose which files you want to delete and right click and delete.
                  Attached Files
                  "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                    Get SpaceSniffer and open it as administrator

Choose the hard drive and it will scan and then it will show the files as blocks. The biggest one being the biggest and the smallest being the smallest.

Choose which files you want to delete and right click and delete.
                    Or WinDirStat, I use that one.

Comment

Run a cleaning software (ASC or CCleaner), to cleanup tempfiles, cachefiles loggs and stuff like that. Do you have spotify or any other software that might store much data on your PC? Empty the recycle bin. Reboot.
                      "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Working...
                      X