Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do Muslim guys smoke

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post

Well I guess I can see some of that logic but still smoking is worse and those you really have to overdo in a day to die from
    Lol really you think about how this glass of water or extra food will kill ya
    Lol naaa but you learn this stuff in science how the flouride in tap-water can cause cancer
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

:salams

Smoking is bad.. But the excuse that "but everything can kill you!" IS a bad excuse. Very bad.
      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

First time I saw a muslimah in complete veil smoking I was in so much shock my sister had to pull me away as I did a double take. I will never understand why or how. it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
          Ameen.

Me too - the first time I saw a fully covered sister smoking I couldn't believe my eyes, now I'm desensitised.

I suppose the question can be asked for all types of sins? Why do Muslims smoke, commit Zina, freemix etc. May Allah allow us to rectify our state before we meet Him, Ameen.
          Ameen. Like they say.. We all sin differently wallahu alam
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Well I think a lot of desi parents think it is mukruh.
            I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
              :salams

Smoking is bad.. But the excuse that "but everything can kill you!" IS a bad excuse. Very bad.
              The kaffir says 'Well is it hurting you.'

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                The kaffir says 'Well is it hurting you.'
                Yes it is! The harmful chemicals enters my veins!! HOW DARE YOU!! Do you want me to GAS you are something?! Only then will you know my circumstance!

lol.
                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                  Yes it is! The harmful chemicals enters my veins!! HOW DARE YOU!! Do you want me to GAS you are somethin?! Only then will you know my circumstance!

lol.
                  lol You are a genius.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

lol You are a genius.
                    Passive smoking (breathing in others smoke) is more harmful to health than actually smoking a cigg

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                      Passive smoking (breathing in others smoke) is more harmful to health than actually smoking a cigg
                      Didn't know that.

Source? :)

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                        Then... Do you know what... I will do?!

I will take a gas mask on, and a container fueled with toxic chemicals and spray it one their faces! If the police gets involved I say "But isn't what the smokers do the EXACT same thing I do right now? Puffing harmful toxic chemicals right at our face! The smokers are PASSIVELY killing MANY!"

That is, if what you say is true. :D Idk.

Source?

Comment

Didn't know that.

Source? :)
                          I don't think there's any definitive studies or conclusions on that subject. Some sources say what I wrote and others the opposite. I chose to believe passive is more harmful. What they do know for sure is that passive smoking affects a larger group instead of just one. In that sense it is more harmful. Also, active smokers smoke the whole cigg. Passerbys like us only inhale a portion of the smoke from portion of the cigg. So it can't be compared as one would have to inhale the smoke for the whole duration of the active smoker.

Comment

Gas mask on town centres, and city centres.

Gosh I hate smokers and takeaways so much. stick the place.
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                            X