Can I ignore the hanafi madhab with regards to Witr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I ignore the hanafi madhab with regards to Witr

"When I say something contradicting the Book of Allaah the Exalted or what is narrated from the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam), then ignore my saying." - Imaam Abu Haneefah (Al-Fulaani in Eeqaaz al-Himam (p. 50), tracing it to Imaam Muhammad)
    Before you ask a question: https://islamqa.info/en

Comment

Originally posted by SalafiBrother View Post
      "When I say something contradicting the Book of Allaah the Exalted or what is narrated from the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam), then ignore my saying." - Imaam Abu Haneefah (Al-Fulaani in Eeqaaz al-Himam (p. 50), tracing it to Imaam Muhammad)
      Do we really need his saying to know this? Or is it not as obvious as the sun in broad daylight?
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
        Do we really need his saying to know this? Or is it not as obvious as the sun in broad daylight?
        the hate is strong
        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
          the hate is strong
          Molvi sahab kya haal chaal hai?
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            Molvi sahab kya haal chaal hai?
            haal bhi theek chaal bhi theek alhamdulillah. Ap sunaiye shaykh saab :)
            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
              haal bhi theek chaal bhi theek alhamdulillah. Ap sunaiye shaykh saab :)
              Bus muqallidon say behasain -_-

Comment

Working...
              X