• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two different eye colours:/

Omg is that even possible? If only I had eyes like that Manshallah

Comment

Re: Two different eye colours:/

Originally posted by Iqraread114 View Post
      Does anyone on here have Heterochromia(two different eye colours) I have blue and hazel lol I have never met anyone else with the same condition as me, inshallah you are on here:)
      Are you a guy? If so then how much female attention do you get?

Comment

[MENTION=127346]quark[/MENTION] No I'm a female alhamduliah:)and yes I do get a lot of stares from both genders but for the brothers I try to lower my gaze.

Comment

ma shaa Allah thats beautiful sis.

My sisters friend has the same condition. At first i thought i was daydreaming (my first time i saw different coloured eyes), only to realise it was a rare condition. Ma shaa Allah, everything is from Allah swt, we should ponder over all these.

Always read yourself Quran (Faitha, ikhlass, nas, falaq, ayatal kursi, etc) to protect yourself from ayn (evil eye). I don't want to imagine the amount of attention you get, it would most definitely be unhealthy.

Comment

Asalam habiti,
            yes i had a friend who had the same condition and she got loads of attention. She had one haze the other green and mashaAllah she was extremely pretty .
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

I read something about an Instagram model having the same condition that you have, I believe she had blue and hazel eyes aswell. In my opinion, it makes you a lot more unique.

Comment

Heterochromia is so cool! Both eye colors look awesome :)
                "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

I haven't heard of this condition, although I think some people might get weirded out by it. Human beings like symmetry in things, and when things aren't symmetrical they often don't look at it favorably.

But alhamdulilah, as long as it has no medical impact I wouldn't worry about this. Focus on the things that will get you into jannah inshAllah.
                  If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
                  There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Seems it's not that rare as everyone seems to have a friend with that condition

And by the way if you see a white cat with a blue eye and the other eye a different colour... It will be deaf on the same side as the blue eye.
                    Last edited by Hannahk92; 02-01-16, 10:58 AM.
                    Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Does anyone on here have Heterochromia(two different eye colours) I have blue and hazel lol I have never met anyone else with the same condition as me, inshallah you are on here:)
                      Sounds like a lovely mix of eye colors.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I'm bored :) i wish I had heterochromia lol, it sounds reeeeally cool

I want red and blue lol, if red ever existed

Comment

That is seriously cool. [Do not ask what seriously cool means, it just sounds good]
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                            I'm bored :) i wish I had heterochromia lol, it sounds reeeeally cool

I want red and blue lol, if red ever existed
                            Just wear contact lenses of two different colors :o

Though I wonder if that would be allowed Islamicaly :scratch:
                            Watch those eyes

Comment

My cat has that its the same color as you too.

Comment

Working...
                              X