Two different eye colours:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two different eye colours:/

Does anyone on here have Heterochromia(two different eye colours) I have blue and hazel lol I have never met anyone else with the same condition as me, inshallah you are on here:)

Re: Two different eye colours:/

Originally posted by Iqraread114 View Post
    Does anyone on here have Heterochromia(two different eye colours) I have blue and hazel lol I have never met anyone else with the same condition as me, inshallah you are on here:)
    we use to have a cat that had it that's special mashallah
    :lemo:

Comment

Oh my Goshhh, Allahumma Barikk that is sooo beautifull ma sha Allah
      ive been wanting to beat myself in the eye because i heared it can be cause by getting a good beating but i didnt go trough with it but seriously
      thats so beautifull i used to have a muslim girl on my bus having a green and a blue eye and she was also so beautifull ma sha Allah
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Thx [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] but it's hard living with it trust me// I constantly get asked if my eyes are fake or not and trust me it gets annoying after awhile. Lol I have to show them baby pictures cause half of them don't believe me lol

Comment

Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

:salams

That sounds awesome..

I want such a condition that I could turn my eyes red or blue etc.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

OK, stop showing off now.
              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Wow thats cool allahummabarik my freinds got one grey the other blue and he's bengali too lol so thats rare in every way possible
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  OK, stop showing off now.
                  Who said I was showing off? Please stop making assumptions as Allah warned us about it in the Quran . I just came here to see if anyone else has this condition as me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iqraread114 View Post
                    Thx [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] but it's hard living with it trust me// I constantly get asked if my eyes are fake or not and trust me it gets annoying after awhile. Lol I have to show them baby pictures cause half of them don't believe me lol
                    hahah thats kinda funny, so u have to carry ur baby pix around lol
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I read about this somewhere.

You are one of the 6 people for every 1000 people to have this. That in itself is something special :up:

P.S I think I absolutely failed to describe the above sentence correctly ^ :rotfl: Oh well at least i tried

Comment

I didn't know that was possible until now
                        If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
                        And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

I had a cat like this. 1 brown eye 1 green eye.

Comment

wow so cool masha ' allah :)

Comment

I used to know an Afghani boy who had this. I also met a cat that lived down the road from me who had this condition. In fact, there's a special breed of white cat based in a town in Turkey and they are famous for having two different coloured eyes (one blue and one green eye). I think the cat that lived down the road from me belonged to this breed too. It is a rare condition though.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
                              X