Strange Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Dream

I had a dream that I had a small amount of milk in a glass and I was with my family by a river.

I dreamt that I walked over to the banks of the river and poured the little amount of milk into it.

Later on in the dream, I look over to the river, only to find that the milk had greatly increased in volume and spread throughout the river. Upon seeing this I suddenly become awe struck and tell my family.

I have no idea what this means. Any interpretation would be appreciated.

Re: Strange Dream

That is such a beautiful dream, whatever the interpretation is.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

SubhanAllah sister, that's a good dream

It reminded me of this ayah: "Is the description of Paradise, which the righteous are promised, wherein are rivers of water unaltered, rivers of milk the taste of which never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of purified honey, in which they will have from all [kinds of] fruits and forgiveness from their Lord." (47:15)

Comment

It means do not litter your surrounding because once you start, many might follow and it would spoil the area.

Comment

Milk in a dream means fitra.

Download this book called "The Dreamer's Handbook" by Muhammad Mustafa al Jibaali. It talks about milk in a dream.

I'm reading it now
          They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            That is such a beautiful dream, whatever the interpretation is.
            Trueee :) lol, it is rather unusual for me because I don't really get these kind of dreams so when I do for some reason I feel kinda happy

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
              SubhanAllah sister, that's a good dream

It reminded me of this ayah: "Is the description of Paradise, which the righteous are promised, wherein are rivers of water unaltered, rivers of milk the taste of which never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of purified honey, in which they will have from all [kinds of] fruits and forgiveness from their Lord." (47:15)
              wow, I never thought of it that way :) thanks for the insight xxx

Comment

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
                Milk in a dream means fitra.

Download this book called "The Dreamer's Handbook" by Muhammad Mustafa al Jibaali. It talks about milk in a dream.

I'm reading it now
                Thanks, I might have a look at it in a while :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X