• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sa'at al Istijabah - Hour of Response

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] I was too late again wasn't I

well almost time in the U.K.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] I was too late again wasn't I

well almost time in the U.K.
      Oh I forgot too! It's 15 more minutes for saturday to start. It's ok, there's many other great times to make dua too. :jkk:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tic&highlight=
      ┳┻|
      ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
      ┳┻|⊂ノ
      ┻┳|
      :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Make du'a.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Sa'at al Istijabah in the uk :):):):):):):):)

dont forget Phia86 and muslimaof
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Since the times are different all around the world it's the same hour (moment in time) for everyone right? Like everyone is in that moment together. So technically it doesn't happen on Friday for everyone?
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
              Since the times are different all around the world it's the same hour (moment in time) for everyone right? Like everyone is in that moment together. So technically it doesn't happen on Friday for everyone?
              no it's the last hour before Maghrib wherever you are. Just like laylatul qadr and how we aren't all in the night at the same tI me. So u still have a few hours before its your time lol.

Comment

no it's the last hour before Maghrib wherever you are. Just like laylatul qadr and how we aren't all in the night at the same tI me. So u still have a few hours before its your time lol.
                Okay yayyyy thanks my randomsis you're the besttt :)
                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]!!!! I remembered - tell me I remembered in time and [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] and who else lol

duas for muslimaof phia86 aynina and ibn taleb... And me plz :/

Comment

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]!!!! I remembered - tell me I remembered in time and [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] and who else lol

Just in time only an hour and a half to go roughly to magrib
                    Jazak Allah khair for the reminder
                    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

:jkk: you remembered and it's still early. Alhamdulillah. Thanks, insha Allah will use the time wisely
                      ┳┻|
                      ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                      ┳┻|⊂ノ
                      ┻┳|
                      :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

I pray that today is the day I turn to Allah for good and refresh and reassess my state and akhira. I want to become a BETTER Muslim than I was yesterday.

I feel I haven't done much and so I fear Allah.. :/

:salams

make this day a day of resolve!
                        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

I looked at the clock right before Maghrib today Alhamdulillah and made a quick dua! I always miss it :(
                          "Let the days do as they please
                          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                          Do not despair due to the events of the past
                          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Maghrib here is late. Alhamdulillah.
                            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

:salams

sa'at al Istijabah in the uk

dont forget those I mentioned earlier inshaAllah

Comment

Sa'at al Istijabah - Hour of Response

Last few minutes before Maghreb Salah. Get your duas in.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X