X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (laa ilaaha illallah).

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• :salams

make dua for me too folks

really need them

like really really

like going to bed trying to not cry into ur pillow need them

:love:
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• Fakhri
        Fakhri commented
        Editing a comment
        May Allah Ta'aalaa grant a way out of whatever is troubling sister.

Hopefully things are a little better now... Inshaa'Allah will do.

• wsalam.
      iA

Comment

• Let's all please try to avail of this blessed time, dear brothers and sisters, and keep one another in du'aa inshaa'Allah... :jkk:
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
          Let's all please try to avail of this blessed time, dear brothers and sisters, and keep one another in du'aa inshaa'Allah... :jkk:
          Thanks for the reminder akhi.

If anyone could make a dua for me in this sa'at for my cure, I would make a dua for them in return and so would the angels.
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 186
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah.
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• (Just a reminder for myself and others to not let this precious time go to waste, inshaaAllah. Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.)
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah.
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                        X