Sa'at al Istijabah - Hour of Response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sa'at al Istijabah - Hour of Response

Please make dua for me to get a scholarship I've just applied for. It'll ease the financial burden and also hopefully land me a good job.

:jkk:
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|.) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

:salams

Remember me in your duas for my exams please.

Comment

Bump.

Ramadhan is starting, make dua that we can all reap the benefits of this blessed month :insha:

Also, please keep me in your duas as well for my exams :insha:

May Allah SWT allow us to make the most of this blessed month if we make it, Ameen.

Comment

:jkk: Bumpaga
          Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

��A unique opportunity to have your duas answered ��

Today is the first Friday of the month of Ramadan and with it comes the opportunity to have our duas answered. We are fasting and within this day is an hour where duas are accepted; the hour of response. So take this opportunity to combine two occasions where the Prophet ﷺ told us that our duas will be answered.

The Prophet ﷺ said: "There are three whose dua will not be rejected: a just ruler, *a fasting person until he breaks the fast*, and the prayer of one who has been wronged. It is borne on the clouds and the gates of heaven are opened for it, and the Lord, may He be glorified and exalted, says: 'By My glory, I will grant you help even if it is after some time.'" [Ahmad; classed as saheeh by Shu’ayb al-Arna’oot in Tahqeeq al-Musnad. It was also narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2525) with the words, "… the fasting person when he breaks his fast…". This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.]

The Prophet ﷺ also said: "Friday is twelve hours in which there is no Muslim who asks Allaah for something but He will give it to him, so seek the last hour after Asr." [Abu Dawood & Nasaa'i; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani].

Let us strive in making dua during the last hour of Asr before the time to break our fast comes and make the most of this golden opportunity we have been given by Allaah because we do not know if we will ever have this chance again.

Please remember me and my family in your duas. JazakAllaahu khair.
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Sa'at al istijabah
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

*Don't forget sa'at al istijabah (The Hour of Response; a time when du'a is answered).*
                *Make dua before Maghrib today(Friday)*

Jbir (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet ﷺ said: *"Friday is comprised of twelve hours. There is one in which a Muslim who asks Allaah for something will have it granted to him. Seek it in the last hour after `Asr."*

[Sunan Ab Dwd (1048), Sunan al-Nas’ (1389) and Mustadrak al-Hkim(1032)]

Comment

Last Friday this ramadhan... pour your hearts out people

*Don't forget sa'at al istijabah (The Hour of Response; a time when du'a is answered).*
                  *Make dua before Maghrib today(Friday)*

Jbir (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet ﷺ said: *"Friday is comprised of twelve hours. There is one in which a Muslim who asks Allaah for something will have it granted to him. Seek it in the last hour after `Asr."*

[Sunan Ab Dwd (1048), Sunan al-Nas’ (1389) and Mustadrak al-Hkim(1032)]

Comment

Bump.

Make dua for me and that I get the results I want for my exams.

Comment

Bump for tomorrow

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Boop!

Comment

(laa ilaaha illallah).
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                            -------------------------------
                            "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                            NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(laa ilaaha illallah).
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                              "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

(laa ilaaha illallah).
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X