• Show
Clear All

• The thing in Windows 10 background image

Click image for larger version

Name:	hello.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	10788364

Sometimes you see things in random patterms. But this is something everyone else can see. The image has been enhanced but not changed.

You can see what looks like a creature in dark shadow.

It has long ears, bright eyes and is beefy in build.

“The Hour will not come until there are TEN signs: the rising of the sun from the west, the False Messiah, the Beast, Gog and Magog…” (Ibn Majah) ....
    Windows "10": 10 can also be seen as IO = input/output = a doorway

Ibn Ḥajar mentioned other descriptions of Gog and Magog but they are all very weak or fabricated narrations attributed to Kaʿb al-Aḥbār. Some of these narrations relate that they are of three types in height: some of them will be the height of a hand span, two or three, another group of them are four cubits in height, and some of them will be the size of huge cedrus or pinus trees. Qurṭubī narrates from Kaʿb al-Aḥbār and a relation from ʿAlī, may Allah ennoble his face, that they peck the rampart with their beaks and that some of them have horns, claws, tails and protruding fangs and they gorge on raw flesh.

It is said that there is a type from amongst them whose ears are so large that they can lie down on one of them, which is covered in fur, and cover themselves up with the other, which is of thick bare skin. However, Ibn Kathīr was very critical of these opinions and said that they have no basis. Rather, the stronger opinion is that they are humans like us who have been endowed with great strength.
    In the image you can see long ears and also a horn on the front of the head.

What do you guys think.

Allah says shun much suspicion so lets discuss facts not suspicions.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Re: The thing in Windows 10 background image

Originally posted by rafhelp View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81403[/ATTACH]

Sometimes you see things in random patterms. But this is something everyone else can see. The image has been enhanced but not changed.

You can see what looks like a creature in dark shadow.

It has long ears, bright eyes and is beefy in build.

Windows "10": 10 can also be seen as IO = input/output = a doorway

In the image you can see long ears and also a horn on the front of the head.

What do you guys think.

Allah says shun much suspicion so lets discuss facts not suspicions.
    Looks like a bunny. An angry bunny, but a bunny.
    “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

Can you change the background image in windows 10?

Comment

Illuminati confirmed.

Comment

the entire existence and reason for the Illuminati, also called the Garden gnome liberationists by those in the know, is to create images so people can point to them and say look it is the Illuminati. That is their entire existence and meaning to life. Their actions to free the garden gnomes is just a front.

Comment

:salams

Just change your background. There's nothing there.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
            X