Muslim MEN, stand up and be men, protect your women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim MEN, stand up and be men, protect your women

An event that occurred during the time of Rasulullaah(Saa'Allaahu Alayhi Was Sallam)which shows how THE MEN of As Sahaabah (Radiy'Allaahu Anhum)reacted to a Muslimah being uncovered by the Jews of Madeenah!
    A woman from the Ansaar of Madeenah went to the shop of a Jewish jeweler to buy something; her face was covered. The Jews tried to make her open her face; however, the woman insisted on having her face covered. Meanwhile, a Jewish person secretly attached a thorn to the bottom part of her dress. When the woman stood up to leave, her dress was pulled and her legs were seen. The Jewish people who were there started to laugh at her. The woman screamed. When a Muslim who was passing by heard the scream, he intervened to help the woman. The Muslim and the Jew started to fight. The Muslim killed the Jew. Then, the other Jews who were there swooped down on the Muslim and martyred him. Thus, blood was shed between Jews and Muslims. The ones that caused the incident were the Jews. They violated the treaty by acting against the promises that had made.
    This is how we Muslim men should defend the honor of our sisters! In no way shape or form should some devil put his hands on any sister in front of you and you do nothing to him!
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: Muslim MEN, stand up and be men, protect your women

:salams Abu Mubarak.

I agree with this, but since you're here I was wondering what your thoughts are on this similar thread. - http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ter-by-one-man

I heard this interpretation of the fifty women to one man hadith about being fifty women will be looked after by one man who will stand up and take charge, even though there are still plenty of men around.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

excellent thread akhi,

unfortunately we have a Lack of Real Men, and an abundance of Pansies and Wusses amongst the Men of the Ummah,

May Allah ta'ala rectify our conduct and affairs, and grant us Real Men who stand up and protect our sisters, stand up for the Haqq,

ameen

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Imam al-Shafii (Rahimahullah)

Comment

WOW

This is the first I've read about this

Where is it from?

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          WOW

This is the first I've read about this

Where is it from?

Reality,

AbuM doesn't beat around the bush, he gives it straight up

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
            Reality,

yes, but what narration?
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
              An event that occurred during the time of Rasulullaah(Saa'Allaahu Alayhi Was Sallam)which shows how THE MEN of As Sahaabah (Radiy'Allaahu Anhum)reacted to a Muslimah being uncovered by the Jews of Madeenah!
              A woman from the Ansaar of Madeenah went to the shop of a Jewish jeweler to buy something; her face was covered. The Jews tried to make her open her face; however, the woman insisted on having her face covered. Meanwhile, a Jewish person secretly attached a thorn to the bottom part of her dress. When the woman stood up to leave, her dress was pulled and her legs were seen. The Jewish people who were there started to laugh at her. The woman screamed. When a Muslim who was passing by heard the scream, he intervened to help the woman. The Muslim and the Jew started to fight. The Muslim killed the Jew. Then, the other Jews who were there swooped down on the Muslim and martyred him. Thus, blood was shed between Jews and Muslims. The ones that caused the incident were the Jews. They violated the treaty by acting against the promises that had made.
              This is how we Muslim men should defend the honor of our sisters! In no way shape or form should some devil put his hands on any sister in front of you and you do nothing to him!
              :brf: well said

Comment

Subhanallah and did our messenger(saw) agree? Also whoch sahaba ra was this?
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  yes, but what narration?
                  I don't know the reference, nut the Sahaba :RA: were REAL Men, who stuck up for the rights of the brothers and sisters,

:brf:

Comment

“There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery.”
                    Malcolm X
                    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

JazakhAllah for posting this.
                      Its a sad reallity, I have seen sisters defend one another publicly while men have just stood by and enjoyed the show!

Comment

Working...
                      X