Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tight clothing and short dresses in front of mahram men. allowed or prohibited?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tight clothing and short dresses in front of mahram men. allowed or prohibited?

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Wa Alaykumussalam

Answered above sis.

just wanted to ask though.. wouldn't you feel awkward/uncomfortable wearing tight/short clothes in front of your Mahrams anyway, even if its permitted, like your dad n bros etc?
    lol i would feel awkward wearing that kind of clothes in front of father and uncles, but not brother or sons (idk why that is, but it's just is. maybe age matters for me idk. my brother's younger; if he was older i might have felt awkward/uncomfortable idk). but i was just curious if islam permitted it, not that i actually wear that kind of clothes.

Comment

Re: Tight clothing and short dresses in front of mahram men. allowed or prohibited?

Just because they're mahrams doesnt mean u lose all sense of shame and modesty in front of them, modesty is a big part of our religion and wearing tight and short clothing in front of mahrams isnt Islamic at all.

Comment

I don't get it ...why would you want to wear short dresses in front of your mahrams :S

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
          I don't get it ...why would you want to wear short dresses in front of your mahrams :S
          i don't want to. i was just curious.

Comment

Working...
          X