X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!!!!

Salam brother and sisters,

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

SO YOU SEE THERE IS THIS BROTHER(ANIMAL) HE IS VERY RELIGIOUS AT LEAST I THOUGH HE WAS. I HEARD HE DOES CLASSES AT HIS APARTMENT. A LOT OF MUSLIM STUDENTS ATTEND HIS CLASS BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THAT BUILDING ARE MUSLIM. I STARTED ATTENDING HIS CLASSES AND I LEARNED A LOT SO I KEPT GOING. ONE DAY HE CALLED ME AND HE SAID WE HAVE CLASS TODAY AND THAT WAS STRANGE BECAUSE WE NEVER HAVE CLASS ON TUESDAYS. ANYWAYS I WENT AND I NOTICED I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE. I ASKED HIM WHERE EVERYONE WAS AND HE DIDN'T ANSWER ME. HE GOT CLOSE TO ME AND I WAS SCARED SO I PUSHED HIM OFF BUT HE WAS STRONGER THAN ME. I TRIED CALLING FOR HELP BUT NO ONE HEARD ME AND THIS BROTHER RAPED ME!!!!! I WAS NEVER ABLE TO TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE ME. I FELT DISGUISED WITH MYSELF AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I STOPPED PRAYING AND STARTED TURNING TO DRUGS. I AM MISERABLE AND THIS BROTHER RUINED MY LIFE. I WANT TO REPORT HIM BUT I HAVE NO WITNESSES. I SEE HIM EVERYDAY WITH THE IMAM AND HE ACTS LIKE HE NEVER DID ANYTHING AND IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!! I WONDER WHO WOULD EVER TAKE MY WORD OVER HIS. I AM REALLY CONFUSED AND DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BUT KILL MYSELF!!!!
Working...
X